When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Roland

When will A17 Experimental be released 4?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Developers should tell a date, when they plan to release or at least when to put A17 on experimental. Not an absolute deadline, but just what they expect. I'm so ♥♥♥♥ing anoyed of having no information at all (and have a single post with such information burried in a thread with 3000 offtopic-answers is just "no information").

From current information state, which is basically none at all (at least if someone did not spend 5 hours of reading the dev-threads), i guess for January 2054?

Developers should tell a date, when they plan to release or at least when to put A17 on experimental. Not an absolute deadline, but just what they expect. I'm so ♥♥♥♥ing anoyed of having no information at all (and have a single post with such information burried in a thread with 3000 offtopic-answers is just "no information").

From current information state, which is basically none at all (at least if someone did not spend 5 hours of reading the dev-threads), i guess for January 2054?

My friend, you might enjoy this thread, because you're clearly unaware of it: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?87756-The-Official-A17-Developer-s-Diary-for-Developers

As for the date, hell no. I don't want to read another hundreds of pages of angry people berating devs because they did not meet their estimated date. It's happened when they've given month estimates, imagine what would happen if they gave a specific date estimate. I'm not a masochist. Also, it would do you good to drop the vitriolic sarcasm. You might end up getting heartburn.

Take a read at this.

Steamworks Early Access Documentation for Developers

[h=2]Rules[/h]2. Do not make specific promises about future events. For example, there is no way you can know exactly when the game will be finished, that the game will be finished, or that planned future additions will definitely happen. Do not ask your customers to bet on the future of your game. Customers should be buying your game based on its current state, not on promises of a future that may or may not be realized.

My friend, you might enjoy this thread, because you're clearly unaware of it: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?87756-The-Official-A17-Developer-s-Diary-for-Developers

As for the date, hell no. I don't want to read another hundreds of pages of angry people berating devs because they did not meet their estimated date. It's happened when they've given month estimates, imagine what would happen if they gave a specific date estimate. I'm not a masochist. Also, it would do you good to drop the vitriolic sarcasm. You might end up getting heartburn.

Ark is a great example of that right there for they're dlc's.

Archived