When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Roland

When will A17 Experimental be released 4?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

I don't get it. Wasn't it down to them just updating the graphics due to engine upgrade?

I got the impression that was the only thing holding it back.

They said the engine upgrade did not delay much or at all because it depended on people who had time for it anyway. At the moment the RWG mixer seems to be not in a state they are satisfied with. And until recently they were still working on the new perks (and probably still are fixing minor bugs there).

It really doesn't matter why this took so long. Any delay also means more features, balancing and/or more polish. If there were unexpected problems we could not have helped. We are only observers.

It really doesn't matter why this took so long. Any delay also means more features, balancing and/or more polish. If there were unexpected problems we could not have helped. We are only observers.

lets just hope r future kin will enjoy it,while we age with this forum.

Drama Queen :smile-new:. I'm sure they entered early access specifically so that our generation could get a taste of it before our deaths.

Its been nice knowing you all. Watching you all get old and weary, watching our children go from boys to men. Its been a great Journey and I hope we all can look back and say it was worth all these years <3 I so do hope so!!

Empyrion, which updates way more than 7D2D and only does so with decent content updates just rolled back to Unity 2017 because of all the problems they have had trying to update to Unity 2018.

I don't know, not on the inside of either game, just saying that those that say the Unity update wasn't a big deal... Maybe it was.

For the people still on the Sewer topic..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25301[/ATTACH]

So I made this.. (Click me!)

Tried brick, kind of fails..

Banged it out in like.. half an hour or something.. just a quick job with few tossed in aesthetics to get the point across.. ;x

Nicely done. I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Hows 17 looking?

Like a cheeseburger waiting on condiments to be applied. :)

Archived