When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Roland

When will A17 Experimental be released 4?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Over 1800 hours. I have certainly already got my money's worth.

Yeah, i am at the stage where i get tired of one early access game, another one updates. People are a little butthurt about the updates, but i remember starforge and interstellar marines. those games died, and hard.

but kenshi, 7 days, stationeers and now my time in portia have really been some nice gems out of the ea program.

Thread: When will A17 experimental be released 3?

by demoncatz Replies

Views

Poll: i have not voted because the release date of A 17...

i have not voted because the release date of A 17 is not there it will come out the second weekend of november that is a fact. there is no way around this fact it is decided by people much higher...

I was closest with out going over what do I win

The latest info is that the opt in will be released to public on 19th November if no game breaking bugs surface.

A question to mostly Roland - would it be possible to get an estimated time? We got a holiday in my country :D Would like to know if it will go live on Monday morning for northern Europe, or if it'll go live at night from Monday to Tuesday as the stream event did... (which will be sad)

The latest info is that the opt in will be released to public on 19th November if no game breaking bugs surface.

A question to mostly Roland - would it be possible to get an estimated time? We got a holiday in my country :D Would like to know if it will go live on Monday morning for northern Europe, or if it'll go live at night from Monday to Tuesday as the stream event did... (which will be sad)

I'm with Wisteria on this. Knowing a time would be great so I can text my boss if it's going to be like a midnight release so I can take off tomorrow, or if it's going to be another night time release so I can go to work with something to look forward too. TFP needs to stop screwing with people's lives here. :cheerful: It's been 18 months already, end the torture! The time is right meow!

Brace yourself, it's the sad option. If I didn't fall for a troll message release was announced to happen at 8pm ct on Monday (that is one of the US time zones). For europeans it will be from 1am on Tuesday morning to 3 or 4 am depending on time zone.

I'm with Wisteria on this. Knowing a time would be great so I can text my boss if it's going to be like a midnight release so I can take off tomorrow, or if it's going to be another night time release so I can go to work with something to look forward too. TFP needs to stop screwing with people's lives here. :cheerful: It's been 18 months already, end the torture! The time is right meow!

Not having a rough guesstimate keeps the deranged part of the back of my brain wanting to believe 'there's a chance' A17E will be released to the public early or at 00:01 Monday. Most likely not going to happen, but I agree the waiting is getting a bit intense...

Yeah!

It's almost heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

F3fWjAU.gif

Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16

I know LuckyStar will probably be on Insane always run 25% loot, who else is jumping into the deep end? Come on ppl don't give me this 'oh i'll just try naves on default and test the waters....', it's time to take the fight on.

Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16

I know LuckyStar will probably be on Insane always run 25% loot, who else is jumping into the deep end? Come on ppl don't give me this 'oh i'll just try naves on default and test the waters....', it's time to take the fight on.

That's how it goes.

You're a young gamer who finds a cool game and decide to stick around waiting between the updates and then, one day, when the next big update finally arrives you find that you're now a middle aged gamer and still just as exited as you were when some ancient mythological version of legends was released back in, as the young gamers of today would call it, the stone age.

So, don't feel wrong about it, feel proud...the kids actually think it's cool having us old guys around, listening to the stories about how the zombie hordes used to be much larger when we were in their age or how we can remember, way back when, when someone built the first mini-bike.

Heck, some day in the future, we'll be sitting there watching our grand children play 7D2D v1.0 and be all grumpy and complaining about how everything was much better back in our days and how we can remember when A17 was released, now that's what we'd call a release and that they don't make them quite like that any more and so on....but in our hearts, we'll still be just as excited as they are.

Archived