When will the game be released II?

Roland

When will the game be released II?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released II?

• Monday July 30
    • Tuesday July 31
    • Monday August 6
    • Tuesday August 7
    • Monday August 13
    • Tuesday August 14
    • Monday August 20
    • Tuesday August 21
    • Monday August 27
    • Tuesday August 28

Some of you in need of a smilie? I think some of you need a smilie. Please, have a smilie from me.

This is my favorite side'o Roland. lol. Totally got a smile out of me. Thanks for that man.

I understand that five years is a long time. It’s probably a third of your life for some of you... ;)

I have to disagree with the first interpretation being speculation... While agreeing with your second interpretation to a degree.

Buuuut... I've made my points... Don't want to ramble and draw it further as i think it's gone probably long enough. Thanks for the read and response overall. Much appreciated.

i understand that five years is a long time. It’s probably a third of your life for some of you... ;)

one interpretation is that the repeated revamping and redoing of the same features is that tfp has no direction and doesn’t know what game they are making. That interpretation is solely based on speculation, assumptions, and guesses.

Another explanation is that we are witnesses to a process called development that includes experimentation, trial and error, progressive iterations, and emerging ideas. Usually, these processes are hidden from our view behind closed doors and all we see is the final intended version. This explanation is based on first-hand knowledge.

Now i don’t want to be accused of talking out of the side of my neck and forcing people to believe a certain way so i will simply leave it up to the reader to decide whether they want to believe supposition or knowledge. The developers have posted on the steam store page exactly what this game purports to be. Just read that and you should be able to figure it out. Nothing introduced at this stage is final. It is all experimental and iteratively implemented but it is all spiraling inward toward the same vision the devs had five years ago.

ihr 2018 ….sent with a smile

@roland

You go through this every year don't you? It's almost like clock work. Like a switch turns on and a wave of players become entitled to the next release.

I gotta admit it's very amusing sitting on the bleachers watching you swing the flyswatter around at everyone demanding TFPs submit to their demands. I love it!

I understand that five years is a long time. It’s probably a third of your life for some of you... ;)

It is a 10th of my life. Yeah...old fart here. One thing I have learned in 3 decades of gaming is that it is usually worth the wait. It is so much better having a product work well than battle the bugs for a week or month while waiting for a patch.

I recommend those of you who are upset and bitching go outside and do something fun. Summer is almost over! Think of all the hours we will have inside when winter hits and we are playing A17 with all the mods updated!

I have bought AAA games for $70+ that I spent 2-3 hours playing. This game has been amazing as an investment. I have played since A4 (or so...maybe earlier maybe later) and have a load of hours played. I have rented servers at least 3 times and turned 10+ other friends on to the game who are waiting patiently for A17 comes out so I can put up another server and we can build our amazing bases and battle evil zombies.

Life is good. Keep up the GREAT work Fun Pimps. You have a customer any game you ever put out moving forward.

Yeah i don't get it. It's not even a meme.

It was an attempt at trolling

Here, have an actual good natured meme

2fopcb.jpg

Well, I'm sorry that you didn't get it, but those who replied to original post certainly did. Maybe you didn't get it because you're quoting out of context, therefore there is now missing content from that post which makes the meme or (not-meme if you like) confusing. As for the trolling part, all I can say is that it was not an attempt at trolling at all, it was just something I found funny and wanted to share in one post and I explained that in one of the posts later.

You see this is exactly why I felt that some people are making a fuss about nothing, I do understand that if I find something funny, that doesn't mean everyone else will share the same view on in, but then again saying I was trying to troll just because you don't think it's funny is kinda lame. As I said, I wasn't trying to troll or offend anyone, no need to make a big deal out of it.

PS: Among the other things, I was trying to say all this doesn't have such a big meaning that I would like to drag this over several pages, I certainly didn't want to, I'm not an attention seeker, so I'm gonna drop this subject right here.

That's very insulting to the TFP! Gosh. So many impatient people around here!

/s

You geologists are all alike. No ifs, ands, or...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24897[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24898[/ATTACH]

So, is that rock granite?

I'll take it for granite. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24896[/ATTACH]

<3

That's cute :D

- - - Updated - - -

You geologists are all alike. No ifs, ands, or...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24897[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24898[/ATTACH]

So, is that rock granite?

I'll take it for granite. :)

DUDE. My wife is looking!

I'll have to.. take a closer look..

Is this the appropriate time to tell you geologist tend to lick rocks to determine grain size?

3752612785_94850d0a32_z.jpg.c234432c017f99b268fe2561da84a9d2.jpg

;d

Hey Roland, you might want to encourage MM to put out a video now...

It's a bit late now, we have found comfort in our new subject.

Roland: Ey, Joel..

Joel: Yeah?

Roland: We need to put a video up.. or something.. like, right now.

Joel: We're busy fixing the bugs and preparing for the upcoming release, why do we need another video?

Roland: They're talking about rocks..

Joel: ??????????

That's very insulting to the TFP! Gosh. So many impatient people around here!

/s

I think we've been pretty patient for 7 days for it to take this many years to stay in alpha and were still going strong wanting this game to come out. Most games I would have just given up at the fact its been going on since 2013 and yet were waiting patiently for each build to come out so I would say thats pretty patient of all of us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24899[/ATTACH]

;d

It's a bit late now, we have found comfort in our new subject.

Roland: Ey, Joel..

Joel: Yeah?

Roland: We need to put a video up.. or something.. like, right now.

Joel: We're busy fixing the bugs and preparing for the upcoming release, why do we need another video?

Roland: They're talking about rocks..

Joel: ??????????

Lol. Maybe MM can put out a video about rocks? Would make me happy..

I came back from vacancy and all what i found is freaking screen shots no videos nothing it s done when it s done such a cawordly way to run from the truth that you are losing it next game huh i will be the first to review it saying this game will take more then 5 years to release

I came back from vacancy and all what i found is freaking screen shots no videos nothing it s done when it s done such a cawordly way to run from the truth that you are losing it next game huh i will be the first to review it saying this game will take more then 5 years to release

Fallout 4 took 7 years, so I guess 7days is in good company, especially considering the vastly different team size and amount of resources...

Archived