When will the game be released II?

Roland

When will the game be released II?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released II?

• Monday July 30
    • Tuesday July 31
    • Monday August 6
    • Tuesday August 7
    • Monday August 13
    • Tuesday August 14
    • Monday August 20
    • Tuesday August 21
    • Monday August 27
    • Tuesday August 28

@ Ronald, er Roland...

Take the day off bud. You do a great job moderating, but there are some very touchy people out there that are unable to accept real life. Enjoy your family, have a BBQ, and leave the snickering to us.

Speaking of, why aren't Snickers found in 7D2D? Think of the buffs!

Do you think they are all Hangry?

Insult me as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you have lost TFP a customer today with your insulting behavior.

You have no right to call people, or me, immature. I come here very rarely and I don't complain much. I haven't complained about waiting for the new update, but I will continue to criticize the streamer favoritism, because it is stupid.

Case in point...

I mean, if the shoe fits...

I mean, what's the phrase? "You can't please everybody." Oh well.

Insult me as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you have lost TFP a customer today with your insulting behavior.

You have no right to call people, or me, immature. I come here very rarely and I don't complain much. I haven't complained about waiting for the new update, but I will continue to criticize the streamer favoritism, because it is stupid.

How have TFP lost a customer if you'll still be here to complain about streamer favoritism?

Being able to take an insult with grace is a sign of maturity, an inability to take an insult with grace is... not.

I wonder which will happen first, A17 or the forums imploding? :-)

Case in point...

I mean, if the shoe fits...

I mean, what's the phrase? "You can't please everybody." Oh well.

Get off your high horse. Many on Reddit feel the same.

I like how they shove anyone critical of their "time frame" into a category of a petulant immature child.

People can argue back and forth about this all day long but in the end there are many many many game devs that have set the bar very high on early access games. Fun Pimps could learn a lot from any of them. Slay The Spire, Don't Starve, Rust, Rimworld etc.

I feel it's a bit condescending that, given we had no communication, we're being insulted for not being happy with the whole, "It's done when it's done." statement.

If we had this sort of communication from the beginning, I would be more than happy to patiently wait through the delays, and even now I'm not very upset that they've changed the date, ♥♥♥♥ happens.

These guys are so out of touch it hurts.

That guy roland just has a nasty ♥♥♥♥ing attitude. I dont need to be talked to like that or treated like that. When u say ur update is gonna release in july fking grow some balls and release it in July. He is trying to split hairs when they said it would be released n is now acting like a child saying 'not uh' we said it MIGHT release. Like wow didn't know i was dealing with 12 year olds, now i know. Terrible customer service and character coming from these 'devs'

Source:

Talking down to your customers like that never bodes well. But I guess this is what happens when a Moderator openly insults a portion of the fan base, the rest thinks it is ok to do the same.

Source:

Talking down to your customers like that never bodes well. But I guess this is what happens when a Moderator openly insults a portion of the fan base, the rest thinks it is ok to do the same.

sure all does in reddit are insulting sure that's is constructive criticism and very mature.

btw you said the mod insult a portion of the fan yet the fan is the one insulting lol much wow.

Geez the amount of entitled whiners here is reaching tumblr levels. Especially since ya know if they had went ahead and sent a17 out the same people would be crying that TFPs didn't fix the issues caused by the unity update. Roland must have the patience of a saint to put up with this job.

110% ....still tumblr is worst thought

Geez the amount of entitled whiners here is reaching tumblr levels. Especially since ya know if they had went ahead and sent a17 out the same people would be crying that TFPs didn't fix the issues caused by the unity update. Roland must have the patience of a saint to put up with this job.

i agreed with you.

Knowing that the last update for this game was 1 year ago just imagine you are a new player wanna buy the game i will run and never turn back to it this game made milloins of dollars aren t they capibale of hiring more people or they just want to take the all the mouney for there selfs that greedy...

- - - Updated - - -

I never insulted people or said bad things sometimes people don t wanna hear the truth

- - - Updated - - -

violating a forum rule .. what rule ? Did i do something wrong ?

guys stop feeding the troll, no matter how bad a speller he is.

my breadcrumb for the troll to nibble upon

Eeerh... Its really sad with all these weird negativity posts... Most are just uninformed nonsense or the last guy, which I think had some anger issues unrelated to the game.

It used to be such a happy place :).

Roland, gotta get ahead of this for the A18 dev blog! But what... Think, damnit, think??!?

+1 ^^

I don't understand people... There have never been a exact date of the release, only extimated where the developers hoped it would be finished :) so please give them a break and kill some more zombies to get your anger out... Life is to Short to do ♥♥♥♥ty post like that...

What we dont get done today, hopefully will be done tomorrow 😊

Ah, yes. Argumentum ad Populum is very persuasive...not.

By the way, it's only a "high horse" because you're spending so much time playing in the mud.

now we are starting to talk... i love them fresh out of the freezer on these hot summer days/nights :)

Tempting!

I came back from vacancy and all what i found is freaking screen shots no videos nothing it s done when it s done such a cawordly way to run from the truth that you are losing it next game huh i will be the first to review it saying this game will take more then 5 years to release

Dude they had a major setback that they didn't anticipate with the upgrade to unity 2018.1 but they felt like it was worth it to continue with the development anyway because the benefits far outweighed the negatives.

Things don't always go as anticipated which is why everyone isn't a muliti-millionaire living in a mansion with everything they ever wanted in life.

Are you getting the picture here, they thought they could hit their goals and missed and missed big but it happens and they have taken steps to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future but it will because no matter how hard you try to control things they invariably go wrong at some point.

so ive been reading through most of these pages for the last half hour...… sorry for any miss spelling had a few drinks. any who I got a kick out of one of the statement about loosing customers, last time I checked we don't have to pay for these updates, so if you bought the game and don't have to pay for the updates aka new content, and you choose to walk away from it. fun pimps haven't lost any business do to the fact you already payed for the game in the first place. the person(s) saying their done and tfp or funpimps have lost a customer, I say good riddance to bad rubbish, and Bye Felecia. me personally love this game so much that at the start of the new year I will be purchasing 3 more gaming pcs for my wife and kids, so we can play together.

I don't know how Roland deals with it either. I started skipping messages as soon as the complaints start /or if the message starts with When is the game coming out?? If these guys knew Roland and MM were actually playing A19 and just making you sit and wait, more people would probably be upset..Roland has mentioned zip lining and suckling on behemoths breast multiple times :)

Source:

Sounds to me like reddit is more your scene than here. I've said it many times, you are welcome to complain and be insulting about the developers and share conspiracy theories all the day long over at places like Reddit. But not here. You want to get your fix of Roland bashing then go there and fill page and pages. Have fun with that.

I don't know how Roland deals with it either. I started skipping messages as soon as the complaints start /or if the message starts with When is the game coming out?? If these guys knew Roland and MM were actually playing A19 and just making you sit and wait, more people would probably be upset..Roland has mentioned zip lining and suckling on behemoths breast multiple times :)

If you think Roland has patience... and he does... check out the "Console" section.

THAAAAAAAT is where you see some serious complaining.

Think about it.... someone has to walk away from their console, log into their computer [or use phone] and post.

You'd have to be pretty inspired or ticked off to post in there.

Not much in the way of average posts in that section.

Clare handles those folks and she's gotta to have a pair of wings or something.

How she's got the patience to put up with so much whining is beyond me.

~Lucky

Working-Castle-Tribute-to-A16-Plus-bonus-tips-video

Archived