When will the game be released II?

Roland

When will the game be released II?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released II?

• Monday July 30
    • Tuesday July 31
    • Monday August 6
    • Tuesday August 7
    • Monday August 13
    • Tuesday August 14
    • Monday August 20
    • Tuesday August 21
    • Monday August 27
    • Tuesday August 28

Nice guys you achieved a skill .....failing

Every promise you made every release date you gave was just a lie you congratulation you broke a record for no update released for 1 year just wow i consider this game is dead

this game is far from death lol they did not promise a date.

Fallout 4 took 7 years, so I guess 7days is in good company, especially considering the vastly different team size and amount of resources...

Then they both sucks

- - - Updated - - -

this game is far from death lol they did not promise a date.

Ohh they did even if not 1 year with nothing at all is just awful

Fallout 4 took 7 years, so I guess 7days is in good company, especially considering the vastly different team size and amount of resources...

Then they both sucks

Most of your huge games take about 5 years. The difference is that we don't see the development process.

Sorry that this isn't ♥♥♥♥ of Doodie with its boring re-skinning of the same stuff every year.

Yeps, there they are again. The "broken promises and lies".

.... :yawn:

Cheers

You are acting like politicians every one have an opinion and we all should respect opinions even thou i am sure that ronald will delete my post .. mods dont respect post that they are against there benefist

You are acting like politicians every one have an opinion and we all should respect opinions even thou i am sure that ronald will delete my post .. mods dont respect post that they are against there benefist

Well if he does (likely), it'll be because you're violating a forum rule, not because it disagrees with them.

Good luck.

The world has never benefited from hateful opinions.

its awful how tell me ?

Knowing that the last update for this game was 1 year ago just imagine you are a new player wanna buy the game i will run and never turn back to it this game made milloins of dollars aren t they capibale of hiring more people or they just want to take the all the mouney for there selfs that greedy...

- - - Updated - - -

The world has never benefited from hateful opinions.

I never insulted people or said bad things sometimes people don t wanna hear the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Well if he does (likely), it'll be because you're violating a forum rule, not because it disagrees with them.

Good luck.

violating a forum rule .. what rule ? Did i do something wrong ?

Knowing that the last update for this game was 1 year ago just imagine you are a new player wanna buy the game i will run and never turn back to it this game made milloins of dollars aren t they capibale of hiring more people or they just want to take the all the mouney for there selfs that greedy...

so they took a year to make ah update is this new to you ? if you are bored of the game there are other games out there,

so they are greedy? did they said the made the game and give it for free and on the middle of the road decided to start charging p[pl cus they wanted money ?

whats next when the experimental comes out and you find a bug you are going to come in here and complain the game has bugs...

if you cant wait for ah update i feel sorry for you.

Nice guys you achieved a skill .....failing

Every promise you made every release date you gave was just a lie you congratulation you broke a record for no update released for 1 year just wow i consider this game is dead

Ha ha. The release dates are just estimates like most things in life, no promises. Im just as disappointed that its not out, however I know there is a good reason. No point releasing a buggy unplayable Alpha 17 then people complain even more.

Guess there is no point wasting your time on more posts if the game is dead to you.

Let face it , most people paid for the game once, however we get bugs fixes and lots of new features time and time again. To me its a win win scenario. Don't get that with a AAA title.

so they took a year to make ah update is this new to you ? if you are bored of the game there are other games out there,

so they are greedy? did they said the made the game and give it for free and on the middle of the road decided to start charging p[pl cus they wanted money ?

whats next when the experimental comes out and you find a bug you are going to come in here and complain the game has bugs...

if you cant wait for ah update i feel sorry for you.

May be you are right may be i am right nobody knows

I am so hyped for the game update and i am just mad that i don t get to.play the game yet because i am dying ....not lying i am having depression and 7 days to die was my escape

And it s the only thing that makes me fell happy

I am so hyped for the game update and i am just mad that i don t get to.play the game yet because i am dying ....not lying i am having depression and 7 days to die was my escape

There are counselors for that, and they are much better equipped to handle that than video games. Just saying.

At any rate, the truth comes out: you are just mad. You abandoned reason, and you are just lashing out in your anger. TFP's silence makes it easy for you to fill the void with whatever cockamamie idea you have, even though it is far from correct. (And we do know that you are wrong. It is not a mystery.)

Maybe you should have actually read the Steam EA FAQ that they stuck in your face before buying the game.

I mean they put it right in front of you. You merely needed to read it.

Steam EA FAQ....

What is the game like to play right now?

When you buy an Early Access game, you should consider what the game is like to play right now. Look at the screenshots and videos to see what the game looks like in its current state. There are a lot of ways a game can go as it develops over time, so if you aren't excited to play the game in its current state, then hold off and wait until the next update--it shouldn't be far off.

How often is this game getting updated?

Take a look at the recent update announcements from the developer (shown on the store page for that game) to get a sense of how active the developer is. Does it look like that game is getting updated a lot? Are they valuable and interesting updates?

I came back from vacancy and all what i found is freaking screen shots no videos nothing it s done when it s done such a cawordly way to run from the truth that you are losing it next game huh i will be the first to review it saying this game will take more then 5 years to release

Oh look a troll clammered out from under it’s bridge. You should go back on “vacancy” and do some schooling for that gibberish you call a post.

Not the fan base. Just a small segment that it sounds like you identify with. I for sure think the majority of the fan base are intelligent mature people who understand what an estimate is. The few who feel offended and come here raging about broken promises are the types who get offended by everything no matter what so....<shrug>

Insult me as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you have lost TFP a customer today with your insulting behavior.

You have no right to call people, or me, immature. I come here very rarely and I don't complain much. I haven't complained about waiting for the new update, but I will continue to criticize the streamer favoritism, because it is stupid.

Insult me as much as you like, but at the end of the day, you have lost TFP a customer today with your insulting behavior.

You have no right to call people, or me, immature. I come here very rarely and I don't complain much. I haven't complained about waiting for the new update, but I will continue to criticize the streamer favoritism, because it is stupid.

how is it streamer favoritism? lol

@ Ronald, er Roland...

Take the day off bud. You do a great job moderating, but there are some very touchy people out there that are unable to accept real life. Enjoy your family, have a BBQ, and leave the snickering to us.

Speaking of, why aren't Snickers found in 7D2D? Think of the buffs!

Archived