When will the game be released II?

Roland

When will the game be released II?  

279 members have voted

1. 1. When will the game be released II?

• Monday July 30
    • Tuesday July 31
    • Monday August 6
    • Tuesday August 7
    • Monday August 13
    • Tuesday August 14
    • Monday August 20
    • Tuesday August 21
    • Monday August 27
    • Tuesday August 28

Hell no ...I will work day and night for the game to get released asap not leaving my constumers in a void and lack of community

Unfinished prodect huh... a16 was unfinished product sleepers .. the bike falling in the word since 2014 that was unfinished .... uncountable bugs that was unfinished product..i guess the whole game since a1 is unfinished product

the game is in alpha is not a complete game, minibike falling thru the ground is rare and i have never had that problem

and sure you would work day and night lol.

the game is in alpha is not a complete game, minibike falling thru the ground is rare and i have never had that problem

and sure you would work day and night lol.

Not having that bug go check populare severs the admin removed mini bikes because they are bugy af and laggy

I guess you are SP player

Not having that bug go check populare severs the admin removed mini bikes because they are bugy af and laggy

I guess you are SP player

did i said the bug was not true i just said it rare i have played not having that problem does not mean the problem is there lol now be a good boy an d wait like the rest of us go play another game.

did i said the bug was not true i just said it rare i have played not having that problem does not mean the problem is there lol now be a good boy an d wait like the rest of us go play another game.

Wanna buy me another game guess not ....i have only 7 days to die in my account

bet you have solitaire on your pc thats a complete game you can play.

No i have happy wheels at least it s finished

It s looks like you are paid to protect the devs LMAO so aggressive staying here at the forums 24/7 against every single complain you should be working for TFP of you are not already doing it

I think it much more likely that they simply don't care much about having a set release date. When the opportunity was there they probably knew the chance was high for problems but whats another month if there is a high chance of "profit".

That's what I meant by my first line, then I offered a scenario which would incorporate their "no set release date" manner of work.

Wanna buy me another game guess not ....i have only 7 days to die in my account
No i have happy wheels at least it s finished

It s looks like you are paid to protect the devs LMAO so aggressive

So you only have one game, or you have another game? Which is it?

I suspect that NBornkilla is just trying to counter stupidity, like I attempt to do. It's a futile effort if the goal is eradication, but maybe our efforts can keep it from spreading.

Stupidity .. wow such unmature people just i am against you means i am stupid may be you are

I didn't say that you are stupid or that impatience is stupid. I am saying that bad logic and unknowledgeable assertions are stupid.

What do you want to call making contradictory statements and melodrama?

That's what I meant by my first line, then I offered a scenario which would incorporate their "no set release date" manner of work.

Yes, but I wanted to emphasize that their priorities might be so different to the priorities of some of us that not only have they no set release date but they also are not really dependant on getting out A17 as fast as possible.

Look at the OP who thinks Rolands story of breakage is a major fail because they supposedly were not expecting trouble. But there is a big difference between hoping for the best and thinking breakage is likely but simply not caring.

Guest MSgtPorkins

To be honest, I want to see Joel and the crew take their time and get it right because you know people will whine regardless. Also, since I'll be at PAX West, I would like to see it come out in mid-to-late September by the earliest. Kids don't know waiting today. I had a pre-order for Duke Nukem Forever that I made in April 1998 from Hastings (They went out of business last year) and kept the receipt until it released. I got a Hail to the King edition for my trouble and a nice news story out of it. I still love the game to this day.

Development Hell

Excellent point. Duke nukem is a perfect example of development hell. Years that dragged on and god knows what it cost. How many kickstarter games havent delivered, Godus anyone H1Z1 or whatever it was called. How many took the money and ran?

We have a developer constantly working on the game. We have had very playable iterations of the game which many would have deemed to be enough.We have a brilliant and active mod scene continuing to innovate!I have had more than my moneys worth out of this game and each new release is pure bonus for me.

Waiting is a pain, no doubt. But i would rather have a playable, stable game than a buggy unplayable mess rushed out due to the whining.

To be honest, I want to see Joel and the crew take their time and get it right because you know people will whine regardless. Also, since I'll be at PAX West, I would like to see it come out in mid-to-late September by the earliest. Kids don't know waiting today. I had a pre-order for Duke Nukem Forever that I made in April 1998 from Hastings (They went out of business last year) and kept the receipt until it released. I got a Hail to the King edition for my trouble and a nice news story out of it. I still love the game to this day.

While I'm not going to sit here and whine about the delays in development, saying "at least we're not as bad as the worst experience in development" is hardly a good strategy. Updating to the newer release of Unity was a gamble and they lost - it happens. The thing about the delays that's killer is the idea of knowing that all the work you're doing now will be pointless in a seemingly short period of time. Most servers are ghost towns and SP is fun for about a month until you're bored of 0 human contact.

Excellent point. Duke nukem is a perfect example of development hell. Years that dragged on and god knows what it cost. How many kickstarter games havent delivered, Godus anyone H1Z1 or whatever it was called. How many took the money and ran?

We have a developer constantly working on the game. We have had very playable iterations of the game which many would have deemed to be enough.We have a brilliant and active mod scene continuing to innovate!I have had more than my moneys worth out of this game and each new release is pure bonus for me.

Waiting is a pain, no doubt. But i would rather have a playable, stable game than a buggy unplayable mess rushed out due to the whining.

sure man, ure right but u know its sooo clooose and this isnt whining its just showing them there is customers gratefully waiting like kids on xmas day.. is it whining to show our gratitude to them?

sure man, ure right but u know its sooo clooose and this isnt whining its just showing them there is customers gratefully waiting like kids on xmas day.. is it whining to show our gratitude to them?

In the way you are doing it, yes.

Wasn't talking about anyone in particular. More wondering at the silliness going on over the last couple of pages, take a look

so when is the 3rd release post gonna be made lol.

RELAX EVERYONE we are not getting A17 this year, at this rate just tell your self 2 years no way possible can they change the engine or whatever the hell that was and get things right. they pretty much caused a huge workload i thought December but if they do they will have too many patches and game breaking bugs.

besides the longer they take the more money they make so why would they even try to rush it.

my new release date bet is February 7th 2019.

Archived