Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Well.. let me put it this way. It's probably easier to ignore a 49-day horde bursting through the last layer of defence in your fort, than to ignore my wife ^^

I like it when you start using those sexy words! :)

You are newly-wed. Doesn't count. Only gets marginally better in aging though :p

My little shriveled heart always breaks when I read news of development houses/publishers shutting their doors. It's such a tumultuous and horrible event to be suddenly laid-off. Where do most displaced workers end up going? A few friends who work in data centers told me it's just the cyclical hiring/firing process of software development/publishing. That is...terrifying. How do you get any peace of mind?

Yep, it really wasnt that hard to figure out but good on you for solving what was apparently a mystery :D

Its going to be fun watching all the people try to explain how MM was just being MM. Not sure any of us can misinterpret "We WILL go Gold in 2019" although Im certain more than a few will try.

I suppose they could call it "Gold," take it out of EA, and still add in all kinds of things later.

I predict an uproar over this: "They said it was Gold, so why are they still adding in all of this stuff that should have been in before it went Gold?"

Maybe you guys should start looking for some help in the community? I can cover coffee runs. Possibly hire one of these Genius admins that are modding mircales into 7 days and know the xml code by heart??? Roland probably needs a therapist by now with all you guys have put him through.

He probably needed therapy before, he's a teacher :p

We probably don't let him know the work is appreciated enough though. Being mod on a forum is hard work, probably even more so when you are (one of the) 'front man' for a developer (i.e. not the one with final say).

So here goes, one time only, ILR 2018 ;)

Maybe you guys should start looking for some help in the community? I can cover coffee runs. Possibly hire one of these Genius admins that are modding mircales into 7 days and know the xml code by heart??? Roland probably needs a therapist by now with all you guys have put him through.

At least 2 devs are from the modding community, so they already do that. Coffee is dangerous near madmoles keyboard though... so that's a no go. One minute he's posting a tirade about his non air conditioned headphones and the next thing you know the tremors caused by his typing spill the coffee into his PC and we're set back another 6 months. Hell, 17 was due in July, you think it's a coincidence it's not out yet? No, Roland screwed up and brought him coffee.

Bad Roland, Bad.

That is what I meant, I am very happy to test out the experimental version...

When is A17e coming out, to clarify! Please soon! Release the kraken!

Aparently next weekend is a "no go", but the following weekend could possibly be the streamers event. Then on Monday, many players will get their characters killed off. :)

Maybe.

Archived