Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

When A17-E is released I want to read other peoples survival stories and want to role-play the heck out of the game! I.E. No premade plans or ideas.

I will try to play as i might react to such horrors - Very little fighting and maybe try a good poi defence.

Looking forward to A17e... to say the least .😁

ok but thats talking about stuttering frame rate not sure what that has to do with the char hands shaking

The characters hands shake because you're too far away from (0,0,0). The system they've created moves the character back to the centre and offsets the map if you go too far, eliminating the shaking.

When A17-E is released I want to read other peoples survival stories and want to role-play the heck out of the game! I.E. No premade plans or ideas.

I will try to play as i might react to such horrors - Very little fighting and maybe try a good poi defence.

Then lets hope that the base you build is good enough for the bloodmoon without you knowing that such an event happens.

ok but thats talking about stuttering frame rate not sure what that has to do with the char hands shaking

The characters hands shake because you're too far away from (0,0,0). The system they've created moves the character back to the centre and offsets the map if you go too far, eliminating the shaking.

Sorry, meant to include this one also...

faatal reveals dynamic origin point used in A17

Archived