Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

We probably don't let him know the work is appreciated enough though. Being mod on a forum is hard work, probably even more so when you are (one of the) 'front man' for a developer (i.e. not the one with final say).

So here goes, one time only, ILR 2018 ;)

totally agree. i was mod in game forum once. never again. too hard work and no time to play game

Posting a Year is Posting a Date Now, Righhhttt, Here we go Again...2019, Didn't say what Month or Day now did he...

From one Space to another...

You know how it goes... Madmole says 2019, it probably means 2020. You've been here long enough, you should already know that. 🙂

Kidding!!! No matter how long it takes, it will be great!

No problem. Looking at where we are compared to original projections for the A17 dev cycle.....carry the one......

152% of the way.

OH OK sorry for my bad English. 152 percent sounds good. Thank you for you're work and this answer :)

I am really looking forward alpha 17 :D now can I patiently wait.. XD

It is, but I have so much work to do! P.S. The new skill system is going to be badass, and all the new xml code for buffs and progression is insanely cool. I can do about anything I want easily now.

Can’t wait to hopefully see a in depth video on it. Thanks for the reply madmole That would definitely be a great video to show to make the community excited 😊

It is, but I have so much work to do! P.S. The new skill system is going to be badass, and all the new xml code for buffs and progression is insanely cool. I can do about anything I want easily now.

Ehh, I will be in the forest hunting bambi then his big cousin elk. So if you want to take until Oct 19th to polish, that's fine with me. :smile-new:

KingSlayer its been some time bro. I miss the Q & A but things are pretty busy. Everyone is hyper focused on finishing A17. I'm super excited. I'm working on finishing up the new perk and attribute system. A lot of perks are unique instead of boring more magnitude change at a higher tier. We now have a Master Chef perk tree! One of the coolest recipes is Sham Chowder. You can take those crappy Sham sandwiches and make a very filling nutritious meal from crappy ingredients :)

Does that mean we have deer and bear meat back in game?

How many new food recipes?

Regards

OUCH

COUGHS * VIDEO * COUGHS

KingSlayer its been some time bro. I miss the Q & A but things are pretty busy. Everyone is hyper focused on finishing A17. I'm super excited. I'm working on finishing up the new perk and attribute system. A lot of perks are unique instead of boring more magnitude change at a higher tier. We now have a Master Chef perk tree! One of the coolest recipes is Sham Chowder. You can take those crappy Sham sandwiches and make a very filling nutritious meal from crappy ingredients :)

I think I'm gonna puke! :puke:

Archived