Alpha 21 Discussion Overflow

meilodasreh

On 1/22/2023 at 11:42 AM, Roland said:

What about the zipper pull tabs? Are we still unzipping our packs by pulling on the original tab by week 2 or do we have to grasp the zipper head itself or some juryrigged tab made from a paperclip? Just wondering if the game back packs are TRULY miraculous or not...

I have a backpack that's almost 30 years old, and the pull tabs are still in perfect shape (in fact, the backpack is still in really good shape, and I've put it through some hard use), so I'd think they'd last more than 2 weeks.

17 hours ago, Riamus said:

You need to understand that players jump all over the place and with maxed parkour, the jumps are really crazy.  Making a pet that walks do that isn't something they want to do and, without it, the pet would have to constantly reset it's position to follow you.  Not to mention a dog climbing a ladder is kind of dumb even if they added super jumping to a dog.  Yes, some dogs have been taught to climb a vertical ladder, but that also is dumb, imo.

*Maybe* you could convince them to add alternate flying "pets" as that would just be a different skin and it's different mods, but unlikely any walking pets.

Of course, they could add Q*Bert considering it is used to jumping up and down voxels. 😁

Or they could add TenSoon...

2 hours ago, IzPrebuilt said:

Did this ever go anywhere or were you just telling us you knew stuff?

Used to know stuff.

The picture was of literal juicy tidbits. I don't think it will go anywhere except into my own plans for my crockpot for the game this Sunday...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 10:32 AM, Blake_ said:

Well thank you. Now I have to read all the books and short stories. Mistborn was actually on my to do list, so it's a genuine thank you. 

You might want to hurry.  He'll be done with 3rd era before you know it!

I am liking my new under water farm bases which are pretty big. I hope the update is later on in the year. I spent quite a bit of time on this base and sort of don't want to let it go. I hope the update does come around the time my server admin wipes the server.