A19 Diary Discussions

Jay_ombie

4 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Really? Hit up a few nightclubs in most densely populated cities in the US and I bet you'll see some.  Here in California thats nothing special...lol

I was in London the other day and ye I had to keep winding my eyes back in my head.

Women wearing no shirt only a leather jacket and a bra and plenty of jiggle, or runners again in London that dont wear any supporting garments same thing happens.

I dont see this as issue at all, I mean have you seen dead or alive volley ball, Skyrim, Fallout 4 mods, SoulCalibre or my favorite Conan Exiles where you could have huge breasts or a foot long shlong with both of them having jiggle physics.

I cant wait to see the gasser and all his loose fat jiggle and move and he walks to you.

Gasser.jpg

4 hours ago, Promethean Winchester said:

TFP, I was wondering if you guys have any plans for vehicle and workstation accessibility in the upcoming alpha. Right now it seems like a player has to spec Int just to have access to workstations and vehicles, because even if you find schematics for a vehicle (Which is already next to impossible given how many books there are to find), you won't have the schematic for a wheel ANYWAY, you'll be forced to find wheels or buy them. Workstation schematics have clearly evidently been nerfed to be extremely rare, which shot pretty much all single players in the foot who now have to spec Int whether they like it or not. So I just feel like I need to ask, what are you guys going to do about it? The schematics for vehicles and workstations are WAAAAY too diluted in the massive list of books available, between all the schematics AND the vol 1-7 series books, it just doesn't work in its current form. My suggestion is to make every vehicle require only one book; A motorcycle book, a bicycle book, 4x4 book, gyro book, and make wheels craftable by default. That way, players could get the huge dopamine rush like they used to when they got "Minibikes for Dummies" back in the day. Find the book, earn the right to make the vehicle. For workstations, I have a couple of suggestions. Suggestion One: Make an "essentials" perk list that doesn't require any specific specialization to invest in. Insert whatever you will; Master Chef, Cardio, Run & Gun, etc, those are my suggestions. But mainly, include workstations too.  Suggestion Two: Make workstation schematics the most common schematics in any crack-a-book store. Perhaps for the first 30 game stages, make each book shelf have a 10% chance of yielding a workstation schematic. Anyway I'd appreciate a reply, perhaps bounce off of me any ideas you guys at TFP have had concerning vehicle and workstation accessibility, just for my peace of mind. It'd be comforting to know you guys are on it and recognize it as something that could use light tweaking. I know that the current system kind of works for multiplayer because assuming the Int role is actually a privilege when playing with friends, but it doesn't work for single player, and that balance needs to be there. Please let me know. 

I am able to craft wheels without schematics. Maybe you just need to be able to craft any vehicle to unlock wheel crafting, or else you have a mod that makes a schematic required. I've never tried to craft a wheel without knowing how to craft a vehicle, so if wheels aren't ungated, they are just gated by knowing how to craft any vehicle.

As for workbenches, maybe i'm just really lucky, but by breaking open one block to look in every garage in my neighborhood, i find plenty of workbenches. Most destroyed (which hopefully give me the schematic) but always at least a couple working ones. I mark them on my map and use them as needed.

10 hours ago, Annihilatorza said:

I was in London the other day and ye I had to keep winding my eyes back in my head.

Women wearing no shirt only a leather jacket and a bra and plenty of jiggle, or runners again in London that dont wear any supporting garments same thing happens.

I dont see this as issue at all, I mean have you seen dead or alive volley ball, Skyrim, Fallout 4 mods, SoulCalibre or my favorite Conan Exiles where you could have huge breasts or a foot long shlong with both of them having jiggle physics.

I cant wait to see the gasser and all his loose fat jiggle and move and he walks to you.

The further adaption and tweaking of physics is top notch and I think it brings this game into 2020. I know physics is old hat now technically but so rather see it used than not. They just got to refine the physics for WATER and the blocks so they don't stick in the air like magic... then we are rocking !

Edited by Jay_ombie (see edit history)

That's a relief concerning the wheels. I have to admit, most of the workbenches I find are always destroyed, and I have maybe a 5% chance of finding a workbench schematic within them. In the past 3 days of playing, restarting over and over, I've only found 2 functioning workbenches, but I located maybe 25 workbenches total.

5 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

There avoiding you like the plague...😅

Just like real people!!
 i have seen the new worker, and business man but i have only seen the Party girl once....

I even raided the Booby trap and none where their! 

Treasure chest. None

Raiding a house, None

Wild. Once

quest none!!!!!!

LoL

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I'm still traumatized after finding 4 Big Mama's and 3 Hawaiian zombies in the same room last alpha... *Shudders*

1 minute ago, Reckis said:

Is that kinda like finding 3 bikers and one of the twitchy little guys in the yellow shirt all in the same hotel room together?

its also the same when i enter a office in the Brother theater and in the main office.. i see a farmer and stripper only! hummmm

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

ive always crafted it in my inventory, just type wheels

Good to know. I guess I've always just crafted them in the workbench.

Hell I didn't even realize you can assemble the bike in inventory, just need the workbench to craft the handle bars & chassis. 

I think this is why I just did everything in the workbench, assuming that was the only way to do it.

2 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Good to know. I guess I've always just crafted them in the workbench.

Hell I didn't even realize you can assemble the bike in inventory, just need the workbench to craft the handle bars & chassis. 

I think this is why I just did everything in the workbench, assuming that was the only way to do it.

well with enough perks the workbench is faster so i figure we all got used to that nice crafting speed boost