A19 Diary Discussions

Jay_ombie

6 hours ago, zWolfer said:

You wanna use the realism to explain the stripper, cheerleader ... ok. But then when it comes to black zombies you wanna use the argument of a fantasy game? When it comes to add a black zombie there is "no need because its a fantasy game", but when it comes to explain why female are weak or sexualized "this is them in real life".. So you use fantasy when you want and realism when you want, this is

pure hypocrisy

Read everything again, but slowly. Don't get your blood boiling, you might not handle yourself. 

Fantasy as in, anything can be in this, it doesn't NEED to follow or have something based on real life, but if it does try to represent something real (in this case the name's of the freaking entities describe what they are suppose to be) it makes sense they do it based on what THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. 

And no, they are not weak, or oversexualized, as I explained before. But if they were, I wouldn't get in the way, because as i said, it's fantasy, you absolute tunnel vision social justice warrior. Find another house to bark at.

Edited by Roland
bypassing the swear filter (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Roland said:

He's working hard so that we might be able to open the A20 dev diary with some reportable content pretty soon....

I was starting to think he was trying to find the perfect leather jacket for Jensen just to get his hands on a 3080Ti early

A20 id be surprised, but all good news anyway, keep up the good work

Edited by BobbyLee298 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Roland said:

He's working hard so that we might be able to open the A20 dev diary with some reportable content pretty soon....

Nice! In all fairness, It's difficult to predict a20, I mean other than vehicle mods, drone, special infected and RWG revamp + quest pages. Oh, well. Sounds awesome though.

11 hours ago, Roland said:

Thanks for your input. It has been received and taken under advisement. There is no further need to talk about this as the proper people who needed to see your feedback have seen it and will make their decision on the artistic representation of the zombies as well as the relative strengths and weaknesses between zombie types.

Further discussion of how race, gender, ethnicity, sexual preference, religion, political persuasion, etc are represented or under-represented or over-represented in the game shall be considered political discussion and dealt with under that rule. Leave it and let TFP design what they will in this regard. 

ha ha in other words stfu its a game

On 9/6/2020 at 11:11 PM, Ezed said:

Have a seat while we wait for the A20 DD, Arlene will help you pass the time ;)

20200905175041_1.jpg

Hide and seek game? Nice! Not sure what happened to this drunk npc, but the last time I saw him, he was hiding in a bus. Maybe he's on his way to play hide and seek with Arlene over there...

qtj36dW.png

3 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

Hide and seek game? Nice! Not sure what happened to this drunk npc, but the last time I saw him, he was hiding in a bus. Maybe he's on his way to play hide and seek with Arlene over there...

qtj36dW.png

i didn't know they added me into the game lol!

also Content has the M word! WEE WOOO WEE WOOO WEE WOOO!

he as a Burning shaft Mod!!!!!!!!

• Roland locked this topic