Karen Zombie

hotpoon

I was going through the character creator, and I noticed a distinct 'Can I speak to your manager' haircut...
spacer.png

It got me thinking, how hilarious would it be if we had a Karen Zombie. So I spent the last couple of evenings working on some concept art, just for lols *.

Spoiler

* Even though just for lols, thought I'd harass MadMole about it on Twitter, just in case the idea gains some momentum.

Behold, The Karen Zombie:
When it's the apocalypse, but you still want to chew the manager out.
 spacer.png

What do you guys think? How would you end her? I'm going with blunt force trauma :D 

In some of the humanoid modpacks they have some humans with hilarious dialogue, sometimes I think unintentionally so. There is one guy who screams "MOTHER F***ER!!!" at the top of his lungs and I laugh every time I hear it. Usually he's trolling zombies outside a POI I'm clearing and I get to hear him berate the zombies over and over, quite amusing. I would love a Karen modpack like this, doesn't even have to be zombie! Hearing her scream "MANAGERRRRR!!" and blasting her in the face with a shotgun would be quite satisfying.

6 hours ago, FileMachete said:

I have no idea who "Karen" is..🙁.. The art looks great though HP 🙂

Lol, thanks - just Google Karen meme and you will soon know.

5 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Thats a great concept drawing @hotpoon, I hope you are getting paid for that skill.  If not you should go for it.  😀

Very kind of you to say, thank you.  I'm actually a designer by day, but I love digital art, so when I'm not gaming, I'm usually drawing/painting.

19 minutes ago, hotpoon said:

Lol, thanks - just Google Karen meme and you will soon know.

Very kind of you to say, thank you.  I'm actually a designer by day, but I love digital art, so when I'm not gaming, I'm usually drawing/painting.

You captured the iconic Early Alpha cinder block as well LOL....

So I've read about this "Karen" meme and I realized something. The effort to point out the problem of prejudice by creating a meme based on prejudice against women who meet a certain criteria as skin color and type of hairstyle is, in my opinion, a meme in itself...

2 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

So I've read about this "Karen" meme and I realized something. The effort to point out the problem of prejudice by creating a meme based on prejudice against women who meet a certain criteria as skin color and type of hairstyle is, in my opinion, a meme in itself...

Nonsense. Prejudice is only prejudice when aimed in a certain direction! silly you....

Oh hell yea support.  She should have her own babble zombie speech, incoherent like all the zeds.  But almost like she's complaining about something while she's attacking.

The Karen haircut of course would be mandatory for such a zed.  Hate for a mod to have to include Karen.

A beefed up Screamer that shows up occasionally instead of the Sodaku dark haired girl.  Karen comes shambling over to the heat source, blond karen haircut, swinging a purse as she stumbles toward you grumbling "Mmmmmgrrrr, Mmmmmgggerrr" until she spots a player and then it's all "MAAAAAAANNNNGGGGERRRR!" over and over as zeds come sprinting in from all directions until you pop her in her no facemask wearing head.

Madmole, Bro, come on man make it happen.  Can't be that hard since we got so much source material to work from.

spacer.png

On 8/4/2020 at 9:58 AM, hotpoon said:

I was going through the character creator, and I noticed a distinct 'Can I speak to your manager' haircut...
spacer.png

It got me thinking, how hilarious would it be if we had a Karen Zombie. So I spent the last couple of evenings working on some concept art, just for lols *.

Reveal hidden contents

* Even though just for lols, thought I'd harass MadMole about it on Twitter, just in case the idea gains some momentum.

Behold, The Karen Zombie:
When it's the apocalypse, but you still want to chew the manager out.
 spacer.png

What do you guys think? How would you end her? I'm going with blunt force trauma :D 

It even looks like the last Doctor Who before cancellation.... Jodie Whittaker LOL

Archived