EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Roland

Also, judging by the smilies, you've atleast had issues with character spontaneous self combustion, rain, salmons, coke snorting, characters being too happy, facepalming the eye, passing out, weird kinky kissing stuff, flu, infants, alien zombies and pregnant zombie queens. If not, these should be all implemented in the game.

Br, Matlock

Just, one, more, thing... So, if these are not random... Does it mean you have currently killed 3 bugs and you have 3 left???

Br, Columbo

Oh I wish, it's more likely that they have 1 or 2 head scratchers and 5 or 10 major bugs left to fix and 20 to 30 minor ones.

Just, one, more, thing... So, if these are not random... Does it mean you have currently killed 3 bugs and you have 3 left???

Br, Columbo

Random and having anything to do with A17 progress are two separate concepts that may or may not correlate with each other. A story is unfolding but is it the story of faatalities or just a story of fatalities? Whatever you might think it's in your mind and wherever you go...there you are.

The only true symbols that reveal the progress of A17 are those that form the words above the emojis....Peace.

BS. You added :twitch: emote called "Twitch". Confirmed, Alpha 17 will be played by streamers on Twitch soon.

Okay, you caught me. They totally relate to the A17 development progress. Stay tuned and keep trying to figure out exactly when A17 experimental comes out as revealed by the emojies.

Random and having anything to do with A17 progress are two separate concepts that may or may not correlate with each other. A story is unfolding but is it the story of faatalities or just a story of fatalities? Whatever you might think it's in your mind and wherever you go...there you are.

The only true symbols that reveal the progress of A17 are those that form the words above the emojis....Peace.

Now I understand why panty's for peace does so well here.

What is the favorite clothing of clothing for the undead?

un·dies lol

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, you caught me. They totally relate to the A17 development progress. Stay tuned and keep trying to figure out exactly when A17 experimental comes out as revealed by the emojies.

Gee Roland you gave that away right off??? Denial man. lol

Well atleast it don't mean you've wasted 3 devs :tongue:

Also, judging by the smilies, you've atleast had issues with character spontaneous self combustion, rain, salmons, coke snorting, characters being too happy, facepalming the eye, passing out, weird kinky kissing stuff, flu, infants, alien zombies and pregnant zombie queens. If not, these should be all implemented in the game.

Br, Matlock

I rarely laugh at other comments (I do smile a lot though), but your comment was... perfect. I was giggling before I knew it. :)

The emojis are some kind of a story for me.

Like :

Ppl were happy and suddenly one is getting sick, then 2 and 3.

They are starting to act strangely and one finish to kill one of them.

Then, the first one killed another by mistake and begging to be depressed because of that.

The others one feld in love of each others and are getting a baby while the first one is getting sick too and died.

The baby from their union is transforming as zombie or something and the parents are scared.

Is it the beginning of the infection of 7d2d ?

The emojis are some kind of a story for me.

Like :

Ppl were happy and suddenly one is getting sick, then 2 and 3.

They are starting to act strangely and one finish to kill one of them.

Then, the first one killed another by mistake and begging to be depressed because of that.

The others one feld in love of each others and are getting a baby while the first one is getting sick too and died.

The baby from their union is transforming as zombie or something and the parents are scared.

Is it the beginning of the infection of 7d2d ?

Deep lore right there. Maybe that's the devs revealing the story of the game.

:) :) :):kiwi-fruit:

I've finally figured it out. Those are NOT emojis. That is the artwork for the new Mobile version of the game. TFP is dumping PC and going "Free to Play" on mobile for A17, isn't it?

Edit: It wouldn't even let me quote your whole post because that is too many images. Lol

another emoji down bois! :cheerful:

seems the disease is almost under control

smilie-gross_324.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I get the whole it done when its done but I'm excited enough to take a week off for it which is a guessing game.

Since you can't say when it sone can you say when it'll not be done, like next Monday?

Until you can test the experimental yourself there are at least 4 Days left.

This Statement you can take serious every day you see no new info

I'm thinking they are on the last 20% of known showstoppers, if we consider the amount of emojis. #maths

Since the Roland emoji is hitting the Guppy emoji already, my calculations are at 15% of show stopper bugs remain.

Add that with some streamer thinking he will get A17 on the 15th.

Add that with Gazz and Faatal are answering 23% more questions.

Add that with my vacation starts then...

AND you get 99.94% pure certainty it will be Soon!

Archived