EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Roland

Sometimes a smilie is just a smilie. I never said they meant anything and in fact before I changed them I posted publicly that they were meaningless.

Here is more information since the last bit: they’re working on getting it ready. Faatal, at least is giving frequent updates and Joel is showing screenshots of what he does.

Joel usually does his videos on Sunday and for him it won’t be Sunday morning for another six hours or so.

Sometimes a smilie is just a smilie. I never said they meant anything and in fact before I changed them I posted publicly that they were meaningless.

Here is more information since the last bit: they’re working on getting it ready. Faatal, at least is giving frequent updates and Joel is showing screenshots of what he does.

Joel usually does his videos on Sunday and for him it won’t be Sunday morning for another six hours or so.

Yea i know there meaningless i saw that post of yours that your talking about you also kinda wrote something like lets see how they react when i change the smiles here and there but i just dont understand the whole concept of it like just why the trolling ^^

Yea i know there meaningless i saw that post of yours that your talking about you also kinda wrote something like lets see how they react when i change the smiles here and there but i just dont understand the whole concept of it like just why the trolling ^^

because not every company needs to be made up of stuck-up whitewashed professional drones documenting every move in excruciatingly detailed legalese

loosen up a bit and enjoy the ride, it's a video game and it's done when it's done

as for my guess, i thought it was heavily insinuated that it was coming on the 10th, so that's when i'm expecting it. i also won't be super disappointed if it's later but i don't want 7 days to overlap with fallout 76

It’s not really technically trolling. It’s just for fun. If it was trolling I wouldn’t have openly revealed what was going on. There is zero pattern to it. It’s more like something new to see each day. I can’t help what people read into things and those same people who would complain are the types that are going to find something to complain about anyway. If it bugs you personally then don’t look at it and if you’re just wanting to advocate for others who might be harmed just lighten up and let them express their own emojiphobic outrage.

To be serious for a moment nobody is entitled to a shorter development cycle. 7 Days To Die does not evaporate from your hard drive if you stop playing it and move on to other games. It’s your right to complain about it and your complaint hasn’t been deleted. There it still stands a few posts above this one. Both you and Wicketness have given your feedback. Be satisfied with that. TFP knows everyone wants A17. They’re still not going to cave to pressure to release it before they deem it ready.

As for why they rework systems and redo features that some people thought were fine...that IS development. You paid to see it in all its ups and downs. Stuff gets cut. Things get changed. Often features are put in as an experiment but not in their final intended form. If the devs decide they don’t want them they are cut and if they decide they want them they will go through changes. Whether some players liked the original stab or not is irrelevant.

If you’re out of patience move on. 7 Days to Die will be here and further along its development after you focus your attention elsewhere for a time. But if you stay then try having fun and enjoying the journey.

EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Wow! A topic!

If I'm deciphering the pictograms correctly in the header it's likely to hit the streamers this Friday, barring unforeseen circumstances.

The last few bugs are dead or seriously ill and Poseidon is pregnant with the Kraken. Okay, that metaphor went a little weird at the end but you know what I mean :-)

Update: It seems the last bug is dead and the baby's will soon be pacified. Yay!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait! I love checking back on here and seeing how the emoji's have changed! 3 problems down, 3 to go?! :D

I'm still not too keen on how fast the walk speed was increased, and the super fast run speed, but I guess I'll get used to that.

Will we be able to plant snowberries? Did Sedan's get scrapped? I was actually kinda shocked that the jeep was pushed ahead before the Sedan, considering the model is already there and ready to be toyed with. :)

I too would not mind fishing, Starvation Mod had a pretty good Fishing system in place, as well as rafts that you could place in the water to stand on (they didnt move, but they "floated")

They also have a pretty cool Radiation system that actually made the hazmat suit useful. :)

How often do you guys actually see something in a mod, and then place it in the game? (so many awesome things the modders do! they should all work for tfp!)

About an hour ago I was barbecuing hamburgers and my daughter walked up behind me and asked, “When will the burgers be done, Dad?”

And I turned around and snapped at her, “WHEN THEY’RE DONE!!”

You guys are breaking me.... :p

Naaa, you've been hanging around Madmole too long. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How is the alien coming along? Ready 10% 50% 80%? Any screenshots? Videos? C'mon...you have to give us something!

;)

Cheers

Speaking about aliens. Is there one on your avatar?

What are the definitions of the emojis ? Everytime I check the forums they look different - like random. Are they just there or do they represent progress toward the release? Help me understand and others that are unaware of what that there emojis mean.

Thanks to the Fun Pimps! Keep up the awesome work. "MADMOLE HAS NO PLACE IN THE GAMING WORLD! as a PLAYER", He may program and be the oversight of this game - his gaming skills sucks as for playing a game. "MadMole - focus on Go Fish, you might nail it as a game player". I am done bashing Madmole. He is a good manager for this game. Everyone, give him time to work out the bugs - he is that Father that says no, you cannot do that or have that. As a child you ask why not. And Madmole will say because - I said so and that is how its going to be. Then Madmole asks - is your bedroom clean - Do you have any laundry that needs to be clean? Then you scurry off to make sure your own chores are done. -I said a lot - Sorry all..

What are the definitions of the emojis ? Everytime I check the forums they look different - like random. Are they just there or do they represent progress toward the release? Help me understand and others that are unaware of what that there emojis mean.

Thanks to the Fun Pimps! Keep up the awesome work. "MADMOLE HAS NO PLACE IN THE GAMING WORLD! as a PLAYER", He may program and be the oversight of this game - his gaming skills sucks as for playing a game. "MadMole - focus on Go Fish, you might nail it as a game player". I am done bashing Madmole. He is a good manager for this game. Everyone, give him time to work out the bugs - he is that Father that says no, you cannot do that or have that. As a child you ask why not. And Madmole will say because - I said so and that is how its going to be. Then Madmole asks - is your bedroom clean - Do you have any laundry that needs to be clean? Then you scurry off to make sure your own chores are done. -I said a lot - Sorry all..

There's not very much that is random about the emojis.

There's not very much that is nice about your post.

Archived