EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Roland

Just talked to the Huenink Brothers and they said it won't be this weekend starting Sept 7 for sure.

Joel said 0% chance it will be ready this week.

Rick said it would be "overly optimistic to get it out before the end of the month".

Then the secret emoji messages were a lie?

I'll show myself out.

Emotican

There is a hilarious recipe for a particular food item. Maybe it's not new? But A17 was the first time I noticed it.

I got a question tho, Roland... I might be stupid but you're changing up the emoticons a lot, what does the current one mean? To be honest, those emoticons are messing with my mind and at the moment i have a whole movie script currently rolling in my head :miserable::miserable::miserable:

I got a question tho, Roland... I might be stupid but you're changing up the emoticons a lot, what does the current one mean? To be honest, those emoticons are messing with my mind and at the moment i have a whole movie script currently rolling in my head :miserable::miserable::miserable:

The current one? Thank goodness you asked. THIS scene really does have significant meaning and is the first of a tension building part of the story leading to a quite climactic resolution. Keep your eye on Tommy Lee Jones...

The current one? Thank goodness you asked. THIS scene really does have significant meaning and is the first of a tension building part of the story leading to a quite climactic resolution. Keep your eye on Tommy Lee Jones...

What about Barbara Streisand? :strawberry:

I'm currently overthinking the spy an the alien...

The Agent and the Alien are going to get closer. But no more spoilers!

This could be bad, because that isn't an Agent, that's Eric Cartman, and we learnt in Season 1 of South Park what happens when Aliens get hold of Eric Cartman.... (♥♥♥♥ probes !! :miserable:)

Is this just more code to tell us the devs are screwing with us? :upset:

Respect mah authoritah!

To Me that little alien appears to be yelling 'Game Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'

Archived