EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Roland

It means we finally get the Finland biome with Finnish hangover vodka zombies.

I'd say it was about due time, too.

I'd love it if there were bits and pieces of a swamp biome here and there, with floating sleeper zombies, or just zombies hidden in shallow waters. Imagine the surprise when you're stuck in shallow water, surrounded by fog, and suddenly they start rising up around you.

The fin between the two devils in the 'polling' thing at the top of the page? Unless it has changed again... :devilish:fin:devilish: (could not find the pitchforks, sorry)

Ah. Stupid mobile version

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the fin just means Roland is done screwin around and will get back to work 😜

I haven't left a comment on this forum in years, and Im sure this question has been asked a 1000 times before but.... What the hell are the icons, we are at 2 devils now? I can wait for the update ive played this game since the minecraft looking days so i know how crazy the forums get once we are close but.... the emojis!....i ... there was ghosts and one devil now two...i....whaa?

There was a remark by Trolland that suggests he could be telling the story of a movie with the emojis. There even was a hint that the movie has Tommy Lee Jones in it, maybe "Men in Black".

Now because Trolland Is Trolland, above remark has to be taken with a kilograin of salt like everything else he posts. And for all tinfoil-hat wearers, that goes for his alter-ego identity Mad Mole too. But not for Fataal and Gazz, these two are bots operated by Prime. :fat:

Be warned. If you really want to look for which movie Roland is reenacting, with enough fanatsy thousands of movies could fit the sequence of emojis. And it could be a series of movies as well, for example MiB 1-3

I know that I will get a lot of hate for this... Listen guys. I understand that you don't like angry customers that treat the "estimate" date like a "promise" date and because of them you don't want to put estimated dates anymore but by doing this you are making angry normal customers... We deserve to know when the update is going to be released. You don't know exact date? It's fine! Just say something like: "A17 will probably be released between November 2018 and May 2019." You finish update earlier? Great! You finish this update after May 2019? Well... That's a bit sad because It's been a year already.

I just want you to know that I'm not a hater. I support and appriciate your work, I really do. I understand that It's not an easy task to make a game and I wasn't angry when you changed estimated release dates, I was a happy customer... Until you started this emoji thing... It's like you don't want people to know when you are going to realease the update but you make some stupid emoji's at the same time so people know the release date? So you want us to know the release date or not? Because these emoji's make no sense... I don't think there is at least 1 person in this forum that can read your secret message through these faces.

I have bought and played many games and I've never seen such thing as giving an estimated date of release in emoji's. Respected developers don't care about the haters, they care about devoted customers. Your way of solving problems makes both groups angry. Haters and normal customers so maybe decide which you care about the most?

This might be the biggest update in the game so I can wait for it a lot more time, but these emoji's are driving me crazy.

Oh and this is a hidden message for all of you reading this post.

:welcome::plane::doh::argue::hug::director:

The emojis are a countdown, and they are very easy to understand if you know the background of things.

They don't point at a specific day but a specific week of release.

Unbelievable that there are still peepz who dont know that right?! This thing was cracked weeks ago.

Cheers

Unbelievable that there are still peepz who dont know that right?! This thing was cracked weeks ago.

Cheers

I would love to know the secret message. Can you share with me please? If it's an easy thing to understand then go ahead and explain. :congratulatory:

----------------------------------

EDIT: Oh and I forgot. If it's a countdown, which emoji will be the last one? :)

No hate. Just a chuckle or two that you thought there was any correlation between the emojis and the release date. It was never stated that there was any secret message. I clearly stated at the beginning that they were just going to be meaningless fun and that was repeated several times by others over the course of the last month. The emojis were always just a silly reason to come back each day to see the changes. The only message showing now is that the emoji fun is over.

The fact that you placed nonexistent meaning about supposed release dates on emojis and are now upset by...emojis reaffirms to me that we should not do tentative release dates.

No hate. Just a chuckle or two that you thought there was any correlation between the emojis and the release date. It was never stated that there was any secret message. I clearly stated at the beginning that they were just going to be meaningless fun and that was repeated several times by others over the course of the last month. The emojis were always just a silly reason to come back each day to see the changes. The only message showing now is that the emoji fun is over.

The fact that you placed nonexistent meaning about supposed release dates on emojis and are now upset by...emojis reaffirms to me that we should not do tentative release dates.

That's clear enough. I've missed posts where people said it's just for fun. These emojis were placed at the same place where you placed the release dates so I had a reason to think It's a hidden message. We will just have to wait with patience now if you say that these faces are miningless.

And as I said before. My post wasn't meant to be aggressive so sorry If you felt it was.

it's a bit like taking us for idiots.

we are looking forward to the new update (of what it is) and no news for months, apart from "we are trying to fix the bugs" ...

For months, you made fun of people's mouths because they would like to know the status of the game they bought.

But you have time to put Emojis that have no relationship, "just to laugh".

why did you add them at the first place ronald the last thing we need now is trolling

its already enough really you posted a month ago that the heunink brothers are not seeing this a17 coming out this month but now i am really thinking that its not coming out next month because of this lack of communication that is happening between you and the community that been waiting for over 1 and almost half a year for an update release it already the hype is not working anymore....

BTW are we there yet ?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

How are you still a moderator. lol. TRoland strikes again...

OUCH. -1 cool point. :(

(would have been great if the emojis were a pattern representing some of the projects and code...)

Yes, I know it will be done when it's done....

And I DON'T want an inferior product but after players hit level (200) ...five or six times ... it gets pretty stale.

I think a better method would be to expose some of the things that were recently done and those things that need to be "done" before release to help people manage their expectations better.

If the team says we have 32 bugs identified and 12 areas to upgrade and 4 modules left and next week its 35 and 11 areas and 5 modules...at least people know what to expect and can see the project moving forward...

People get upset in a vacuum of information because they fill in the gaps(mostly incorrectly),

trickling information to people showing a progression, albiet so small... still helps.

What kinda stuff can you tell us to help us all, thats all people want to know...

(a little hope to let them know when to expect it or when to dive into other endeavors and for how long...)

To be honest i had enough,

There is NOT a single reason to NOT complain.

People are checking this forum EVERY DAY to see if there is something new. Communication through emojis are OK to me but god, you have no idea how much i hate making stupid emojis connected to something secret and teasing people to death. Why in the F* is there fin on top? If there is a release nearly, just say it normally and stop posting ♥♥♥♥ing messages with hidden meaning. This is not fun anymore, this is just blackmailing and torturing players that have hope for release and then they are dissaspointed a week after that.

People are checking this forum EVERY DAY to see if there is something new. Communication through emojis are OK to me but god, you have no idea how much i hate making stupid emojis connected to something secret and teasing people to death. Why in the F* is there fin on top? If there is a release nearly, just say it normally and stop posting ♥♥♥♥ing messages with hidden meaning. This is not fun anymore, this is just blackmailing and torturing players that have hope for release and then they are dissaspointed a week after that.

I agree

it's a bit like taking us for idiots.

we are looking forward to the new update (of what it is) and no news for months, apart from "we are trying to fix the bugs" ...

For months, you made fun of people's mouths because they would like to know the status of the game they bought.

But you have time to put Emojis that have no relationship, "just to laugh".

What do you expect the Forum moderator to do? Walk into Fataal's office and push him aside and start coding? Lol. Get over yourself. You didn't buy a game you bought Early Access to a game. Until you understand exactly what that means maybe you should stay away from any games that aren't already Gold.

same man i am really getting so pissed about there treating toward there fan base aster i don t know 2 months from this dumb emojs Troland came up saying this emojs means nothing so why did you make them at the first place

Archived