EMOJIGATE!!!!!!!

Roland

They're zeroing in on the last (few) bug (s)

I'll call it:

Stream, September 15th (Possible Friday 14th) - September 16th

Public Experimental Release: Monday September 17th

Looking forward to eating my own words :lemo:

They're zeroing in on the last (few) bug (s)

I'll call it:

Stream, September 15th (Possible Friday 14th) - September 16th

Public Experimental Release: Monday September 17th

Looking forward to eating my own words :lemo:

now this will start spreading and end up ppl thinking roland or joel said this and give them a headache

Considering when he first started putting them up he said it was to troll people who overthink and speculate over every little thing, it's pretty obvious he's screwing with people.

Try to put out the calendar as an instrument to follow the progress. They show us what is needed and no any sort of post can change that. Well said, some people got too much, it is part of the game.

Does not anyone else think Rolands Smilys are just a cheap trick to keep us buisy?

Did you ever think it was anything else?

I'm sure there's a code in there but without the key all it is to most people is essentially a spinning icon to let you know the computer hasn't crashed.

bh3ey6Y.png

/\ Pretty accurate. And also hello! Long time no see. We logged onto ztopia the other day and our base is still standing to our surprise. You guys have been running the same seed forever and everything was intact. It was a nice change from all the other servers that seem to have a monthly day 1 lvl 1 reset. Pretty discouraging to kill your progress once a month.

Archived