Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

The Mod Launcher allows you to easily install and play multiple mods with little fuss. It's never been a gate-keeper; A requirement for being in the mod launcher is that it's still available for manual installs should someone wish to do so.

The Mod Launcher has over 80,000 users now, so there's a few people who have faith in it :) The reason it broke yesterday was due to a change in GitHub. I've pushed a fix to hopefully fix it.

Thank you Sphereii for your efforts. The launcher has always worked for me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Elevators....Has anyone managed to get these working? I've tried but I'm sure I'm missing something, like electricity or a brain!!

Edited by iz2tricky (see edit history)

so what is the point of the launcher then? Sounds like everyone here doesnt trust it and installs sep copy's of 7daystodie for each mod.

I use the mod launcher ... and tell it to install a fresh copy of the game for each separate mod. Keeps the mods happy, keeps me happy, all easy peasy lemon squeezy. 'Cause then I don't have to manually install a fresh copy of each mod, and a separate bookmark, and then worry about making sure the files go where they're supposed to go ... and then download stuff when it updates ... it just makes my head hurt doing it that way. Hence the launcher.

i cant find the headshot removed

Ok I deployed a quick fix to the cursor issue across the board. I also put a hotfix in the streamer version that may have been preventing zombie spawns. Not a huge update only the entityclasses, entitygroups and windows xmls are changed this go around.

I also added headshots removed in the first post. Zombies have more health to compensate but body damage works to animals and zombies now.

maybe i m a bit dumb but i searched the entire site almost and i cant find the headshot removed version what u mean with the 1 post... i already seen all the pages of ravenhearst mod.:miserable:

Want to say first off that Ravenhearst is just what the Dr ordered. Our playthrough is taking longer and we are having more fun. Thanks for making the effort to enhance the already great 7 Days experience.

I having trouble with the shotgun class. Im at the stage where i need to Assemble Boomstick. I dont have a recipe by this name and can find nothing in the forums or internet about it. Is this referring to assembling a double barreled shotgun? I havent found all the parts and Im not to point where i can make them, so I assume there is something else im missing.

Appreciate any assistance someone can offer. Thanks

Another Ravenhearst question. We have been using Ping Perfect for a while now to host 7 days to die.

Recently, we have experienced some crashes after loading the ravenhearst mod. We have never had an issue with our server. Ping Perfect is pointing at the mod. Any body have any experience with this?

The message we get from Ping Perfect is : An issue or resource overusage has been detected on server 107...

Want to say first off that Ravenhearst is just what the Dr ordered. Our playthrough is taking longer and we are having more fun. Thanks for making the effort to enhance the already great 7 Days experience.

I having trouble with the shotgun class. Im at the stage where i need to Assemble Boomstick. I dont have a recipe by this name and can find nothing in the forums or internet about it. Is this referring to assembling a double barreled shotgun? I havent found all the parts and Im not to point where i can make them, so I assume there is something else im missing.

Appreciate any assistance someone can offer. Thanks

i believe if you go to assemble a shotgun, going off of the receiver (i think) it will give you options as to what gun you want to assemble, and one of those choices would be boomstick. i'm a little hazy on 2.2 at this point, but hopefully that helps you along.

- - - Updated - - -

Another Ravenhearst question. We have been using Ping Perfect for a while now to host 7 days to die.

Recently, we have experienced some crashes after loading the ravenhearst mod. We have never had an issue with our server. Ping Perfect is pointing at the mod. Any body have any experience with this?

The message we get from Ping Perfect is : An issue or resource overusage has been detected on server 107...

is this the first time running ravenhearst with them, or you have been running it and suddenly there is an issue?

ravenhearst is very memory heavy, i don't know what kinds of limits server providers try to hang over the user heads, but that could be it.

if you HAVE been running ravenhearst already and this is a new problem, no idea as the files for 2.2 haven't changed in months.

I am doing the initial quest and I am at making arrows I need sticks but there is no recipe to make sticks from wood as far as I can see also using the U to unlock all items you search for stick nothing shows up so I cannot complete the quest as far as I know

I am doing the initial quest and I am at making arrows I need sticks but there is no recipe to make sticks from wood as far as I can see also using the U to unlock all items you search for stick nothing shows up so I cannot complete the quest as far as I know

You may scrap wood for sticks.

So, just started this mod. Had played a bit of valmod, starvation, and war of the walkers, so I'm able to figure out most of the stuff on my own. However, I'm having a huge problem at the moment.

I picked the farmer class, read the pamphlet that came with it, but I can't craft any seeds. I have the 10 seed packets and am in the mortar and pestle station, but all the seeds "craft" button is greyed out and says I don't have the required recipe. The description says I'm suppose to be able to craft seeds, but I can't craft any. =(

So, just started this mod. Had played a bit of valmod, starvation, and war of the walkers, so I'm able to figure out most of the stuff on my own. However, I'm having a huge problem at the moment.

I picked the farmer class, read the pamphlet that came with it, but I can't craft any seeds. I have the 10 seed packets and am in the mortar and pestle station, but all the seeds "craft" button is greyed out and says I don't have the required recipe. The description says I'm suppose to be able to craft seeds, but I can't craft any. =(

You need the green thumb perk as well. Only farmers can invest in it.

Had a thought. Not saying it's a good one. What if Item Books; Sniper, Pistol, etc. scrap had two uses? Say three scrapped books combined in Research Desk to form -any- Item Book?

( hmm. how to deferentiate so only item books could be used but could still be used for current Classes etc..? )

On second playthrough and have found 3 Sniper books & a couple Sledgehammer books. Definately wanted the Sniper, and itching to start another Class, but could really use a Minibike Book since I'm in a kinda bad location. & never did find a Nailgun book last game (140 hrs & scrapped enough for all the Classes)

Btw, ran into a "Horny" zed. Shes fun. Was a wee bit suprised, then she sprinted at me and started wailing away. Knocked her down and noticed that she didn't do much damage. & since I try to -not- get hit, but had just read the Make Animal Hide Quest & needed to lvl Armor, well, I let her continue tickling me for a while... i may need therapy now :bi_polo:

Hello, sorry for my english.

Is it wanted that you can not empty the buckets?

I wanted to build a pool, but the water buckets can not be emptied there.

or is it a small mistake in the mod?

Yes, it is intended, to avoid exploits for infinite water.

One things that kinda bothers me is that the Advanced Workbench is a table with paints and drawings on them but the Decor Station is a lathe. Shouldn't it be the other way around? I guess if I had to choose I make the advanced workbench a CNC router. I would totally grab one of those in a real apocalypse. Also the Advanced Forge is a weird tribal stone statue thing. I was kinda expecting a modern looking forge with a steel box oven with big door. The Blacksmith Station is weirdly too large too.

Yes, it is intended, to avoid exploits for infinite water.

this also stops players from creating lakes or rivers or moats. meh.

not sure if the 29th release date was a joke or not, but being its March now, I can only assume further testing is being done, so two more weeks maybe Jax?

this also stops players from creating lakes or rivers or moats. meh.

not sure if the 29th release date was a joke or not, but being its March now, I can only assume further testing is being done, so two more weeks maybe Jax?

Initial testing is over. We have now moved on to a wide test with our normal whitelist server to get a better feel of how it all feels in a normal play environment. That test begins today. Barring any major pitfalls (which we don't foresee but you never know) i would say 2 or so weeks is a pretty decent estimate to start looking for a release date.

Our testers have been amazing but with so many balance changes and restarts we want to make sure play flows smoothly. I will say this, I myself have restarted about 8 times in the past week or so, and every single time I did the first 5 days were amazing. They were challenging, NEVER short on action or boring and most of all REWARDING. I love what we did here. This is certainly not vanilla, and it's not a tacked on mod. It feels VERY different in how you survive and where you go. Each restart was different depending on both my circumstances and my luck. I DO feel some may have a few issues with some of the changes but we all felt the changes we made were for the best in a world were the focus is on long term worlds and play and not on powering through the content. The changelist is going to be ...big. VERY big.

To this day I am trying to get as many new assets and models in as possible before we MUST release, just because i want you guys to have so much new material to experience.

Im very excited for you guys to get your hands on it as are our testers.

Initial testing is over. We have now moved on to a wide test with our normal whitelist server to get a better feel of how it all feels in a normal play environment. That test begins today. Barring any major pitfalls (which we don't foresee but you never know) i would say 2 or so weeks is a pretty decent estimate to start looking for a release date.

Our testers have been amazing but with so many balance changes and restarts we want to make sure play flows smoothly. I will say this, I myself have restarted about 8 times in the past week or so, and every single time I did the first 5 days were amazing. They were challenging, NEVER short on action or boring and most of all REWARDING. I love what we did here. This is certainly not vanilla, and it's not a tacked on mod. It feels VERY different in how you survive and where you go. Each restart was different depending on both my circumstances and my luck. I DO feel some may have a few issues with some of the changes but we all felt the changes we made were for the best in a world were the focus is on long term worlds and play and not on powering through the content. The changelist is going to be ...big. VERY big.

To this day I am trying to get as many new assets and models in as possible before we MUST release, just because i want you guys to have so much new material to experience.

Im very excited for you guys to get your hands on it as are our testers.

My deepest respect for your creativity mate! I can only envy that as i completely lack it. :D

Keep up the good work.

Cheers