Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

is it only the one in said position? is it playing music? which version is it you're playing on?

if you're able to pastebin your output log from sp since you're seeing it there too, could be helpful.

Sinda, as yet, yes I have only found this item which seems specific to the screenshot.

13221.jpg.ebe8b52dc296e5f21b7cf0fac7dc995d.jpg

It is playing music. It appears to be the tail rotor that triggers the errors. If I move away it stops scrolling the error.

Using version in console i get the following versions;

Ravenheart 2.2

SDX: 1

SMX A16.4B8R2

Random Gen seed is sand

Pastebin is https://pastebin.com/xDZWQfpQ Fairly large output file.

Let me know if more details are required and thank you for your assistance.

Im going to track this one down to see if we can find a cause. We have had people loot these with no issues, I am thinking it MAY be because you just happened to spawn in the world near one, but thats hard to duplicate. We will track it down somehow and are sorry you are having this issue.

Im going to track this one down to see if we can find a cause. We have had people loot these with no issues, I am thinking it MAY be because you just happened to spawn in the world near one, but thats hard to duplicate. We will track it down somehow and are sorry you are having this issue.

Jax its understandable. I did not spawn near it but noticed it in the error logs. Today I used tp and coordinates to spawn near the location. I did not get the error until nearing that block / entity.

I'm by no means complaining and love the mod. Just bringing this up in case its something that needs fixed. I would be interested in knowing the cause.

Thanks for your efforts all around. It IS appreciated.

I also wanted to add; I can loot it without issue. Just throws that error.

That Parent error happens even in vanilla, and (if I recall correctly) its related to 2 blocks occupying the same space, with one being invisible. It probably doesn't have anything to do with that particular model, it can happen on world gen where terrain decos collide with invisi world blocks. I can be solved by taking a rocket launcher and blowing up the colliding blocks. The bigdecoration radius might need increasing abit, not sure if that might help on spawning. I can look back at the unity model if needed, but I think its fine.

That Parent error happens even in vanilla, and (if I recall correctly) its related to 2 blocks occupying the same space, with one being invisible. It probably doesn't have anything to do with that particular model, it can happen on world gen where terrain decos collide with invisi world blocks. I can be solved by taking a rocket launcher and blowing up the colliding blocks. The bigdecoration radius might need increasing abit, not sure if that might help on spawning. I can look back at the unity model if needed, but I think its fine.

Thanks xyth. I was mainly concerned if it would cause players a problem. I’ll just go in and blow some block up to see if that resolves it. I thought maybe collisions as well because using tp at those coordinates seems to bring me right under the tail section. As long as it’s nothing serious and doesn’t crash the server I’m not gonna worry. Thanks for the input everyone.

Thats what I figured as well as we have never had any issues with it on our server. Thank you for the info. I dont think we can bear to lose that heli, it is so fun fighting off zeds hearing the music in the background :)

Uh... just wanted to say something, the game takes almost 8 - 13 mins to load and takes like 5 mins to exit. I love everything in this game i came from valmod and was amazed by the amount of work you put into this mod thank you for this wonderful mod, and regarding the gameplay i experience micro stutter like for every single minute or two the stutter was not like a millisecond but 1 - 3 secs and i always get killed when it happens in a moment of extreme survival yep so annoying. Zombie sight distance seems to have increased they can spot me from very long distance and night time sight distance is also increased they can see me while i cant see anything XD and if i play without my earphones they smack me and say YOU CAN'T SEE ME hell yeah man it happens. My Specs are GTX 970 coupled with 8 Gb of ram game running on SSD and it takes all of my ram + 19 GB of Pagefile, would be glad if somebody points me to the right direction sorry if i bothered you.

Uh... just wanted to say something, the game takes almost 8 - 13 mins to load and takes like 5 mins to exit. I love everything in this game i came from valmod and was amazed by the amount of work you put into this mod thank you for this wonderful mod, and regarding the gameplay i experience micro stutter like for every single minute or two the stutter was not like a millisecond but 1 - 3 secs and i always get killed when it happens in a moment of extreme survival yep so annoying. Zombie sight distance seems to have increased they can spot me from very long distance and night time sight distance is also increased they can see me while i cant see anything XD and if i play without my earphones they smack me and say YOU CAN'T SEE ME hell yeah man it happens. My Specs are GTX 970 coupled with 8 Gb of ram game running on SSD and it takes all of my ram + 19 GB of Pagefile, would be glad if somebody points me to the right direction sorry if i bothered you.

Biggest thing I see here is the 8GB of ram. If that’s your system ram you’re gonna struggle.

Thats what I figured as well as we have never had any issues with it on our server. Thank you for the info. I dont think we can bear to lose that heli, it is so fun fighting off zeds hearing the music in the background :)

Certainly don’t want to lose that either. So if I understand correctly, this might be due to the seed choice and the way it randomly generates the terrain? Also, is there only 1 instance of that chopper on a map or are they more common? Can I search the server using command for that I’d number? I did go in and dug out the blocks and refilled using sod. Fixed the issue. Debating if a new seed would fix it. Just don’t want random getting stuck and leaving due to it if I can fix it.

Bah I knew as soon as I posted a little FAQ an official site would appear, sorry to add to the clutter then lol. Kudos to getting a proper site up, this mod definitely needed a wiki.

And yes, I would definitely recommend 16gb ram for anyone playing Ravenhearst or any of the other megamods. These beasts are hungry!

all i read was fix it with a rocket launcher, and i must say i approve!

i have a 970 and 16g of ram, and takes about 3.5 minutes for me to load... no ssd.. and a 10$keyboard.... lol.

Your Ram is killing you .. you could say ... AND MODDED Game should have a minimum of 16 ram running ..

I'm running 32 ram and it take about 3.5 minute to load up .. Remember this is a very large mod with maybe 5 other Mod's involved with-in it..

JaxTeller718

Good day and it has been awhile .. I just reinstalled and I see we still have the arrow in hand issue .. after using crossbow ... IS there Anything I can do to get rid of that awful looking mess. ??

Still Enjoy the mod .. But hate the arrow.

Thank you from the old gamer

<property name="RightHandJointName" value="whateveryoucallyourhandobject"/>

Im definitely going to look into this and get this added for 3.0

That said we are making plans for our next move after 3.0. Currently you can come to our Discord and share your ideas for a new mod called "Extinction" that will be a more traditional but definitely more hardcore style mod like Ravenhearst. The idea behind this mod, is almost NO craftable recipes, scavenger heavy, walk only traditional zombies with headshots only.

Think Walking Dead where looting is VERY important. Zombies will do minimal block damage but will be ALL over. There have been dozens of great ideas already thrown around in the discord so if you have an idea on how to make a real world based survival version of 7 Days without mutated zombies and with realistic building and crafting head there and add your ideas. There are so many great ideas already posted there.