Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

@mungu: best way to find zinc and copper is to dig underground in the wasteland biomes, i generally go to about -30m and dig under clay surface spots. You can also find zinc and copper on the surface sometimes next to cave entrances. Nitrates more common, you can get a little bit of it breaking the boulders you see on the surface, finding it looting in garbage etc. or finding deposits on the surface. I think it was snow biomes, memories a little fuzzy on that one :p

Thanks, I'll try that! :-)

What type of crate is the caliper in? Day 58 with 4 of us playing, just got cop's and ferals and we have no caliper to make ammo.

working stiffs, construction boxes, etc. also find them on the trader with secret stash. not sure if rank 1 or 2 begins to show calipers.

Where's the best place to find info on the POIs? I watch Gamef4Kicks and he showed off a couple of houses that I had in my base town that had great loot in them and I didn't even know. I need more of this now. Is there a list of the new POIs with maybe hints to their best features?

Question in the title. Has this been stated or confirmed anywhere? I haven't seen anything. I'm incredibly excited for it to come, but don't want to start/continue my current game if I'm just going to restart in a short while.

Today at 7:05 PM

3.0 will require a complete wipe of all of your files. Saves will not work on it. We have re-assigned item and block numbers, we have changed biomes, we have added POIs and tweaked random gen. If you are looking for ways to import or save anything you can find this info from other places BUT you may NOT submit or even speak about any bugs related to 3.0 if you do this.

3.0 will require a complete wipe of all of your files. Saves will not work on it. We have re-assigned item and block numbers, we have changed biomes, we have added POIs and tweaked random gen. If you are looking for ways to import or save anything you can find this info from other places BUT you may NOT submit or even speak about any bugs related to 3.0 if you do this.

That's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not going to mess with any character importing or anything like that. Installed the Mod Manager is about the extent of my mod and programming abilities.

What type of crate is the caliper in? Day 58 with 4 of us playing, just got cop's and ferals and we have no caliper to make ammo.

You're not alone there buddy, took me and my friends til day 72 to find calipers. That includes one player that literally just loots all the time, doesn't do any base work. And by find I meant bought at the traders :p

Where's the best place to find info on the POIs? I watch Gamef4Kicks and he showed off a couple of houses that I had in my base town that had great loot in them and I didn't even know. I need more of this now. Is there a list of the new POIs with maybe hints to their best features?

In my looting runs I tend to find loads of books and good stuff in lockers in the Gym and Crack-A-Book (5 storey building) POIs.

Edited by BMT (see edit history)

Hi, Are you saying that 3.0 is now out? Post 1 still showing "Current Version 2.2"

Thank you

For "glass" : 114 hits in blocks.xml, 147 hits in ressources.assets, 904 hits in 87 files total. Couldn't find it

in creative menu, just "glass pane". sry for the typo with glas.

that is the one you often find in garbage piles for example.

just the whole glass pane not the broken glass pieces. u could also craft them in the advanced forge in ravenhearst.

Thank You. Muchly Appreciated.

Was just about to get going on current game and didn't want to start when was a new version.

Just a Thought .. I'm personally waiting on New version 3.0 before starting again .. don't want to get to far ahead and to do everything all over again .. BUT .. as always _ that is part of Gaming

Have Fun and Enjoy .. from the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

To be honest, I never understood the choice of not playing the game or starting a new one now because in a month there will be a newer version and I would have to start again. (I love the fresh new game feeling so I may be biased lol)

To me that is like saying I like vanilla ice cream but in a month they are coming out with a vanilla with chocolate chips so until then I won't eat any more ice cream.

Simplified yes but to me it seems like that. I may have to restart but in the time in between I may learn a new thing or two and am able to try out new things that I can use in my "longer" game

In my looting runs I tend to find loads of books and good stuff in lockers in the Gym and Crack-A-Book (5 storey building) POIs.

Yeah I hit those up. I am just wondering if there are more POIs out there that I pass all the time like I did those blue houses with twin peak roofs. Those are ammo/weapon gold mines.

I found a city with a 8 story tall office building that had a lot of desk but nothing great in it compared to those hoses. There was a bank in there but it would take forever to get thru the safe with 2 (or more?) layers of 10000 hp blocks.