Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Okay so, I rented a Nitrado server today, but when I upload the 21 day dedicated server files and start it, it won't work. It will say it's started but not show up in steam or in game.

When i reinstall it, it does does work again with default settings but as soon as I upload the files it's done...

What am I doing wrong?

Okay so, I rented a Nitrado server today, but when I upload the 21 day dedicated server files and start it, it won't work. It will say it's started but not show up in steam or in game.

When i reinstall it, it does does work again with default settings but as soon as I upload the files it's done...

What am I doing wrong?

Actually I can get it to boot now, but I get these errors when I try to join:

7d2d.thumb.jpg.4c52103bb785894ccdfba01e2610406a.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Some of these game servers (gameservers.com) for one does not allow some of the .dll files from mods like Assembly-CSharp.dll.

I found this out when i wanted to test Undead Legacy on their servers while i waited for Ravenhearst to update and you gotta put in a stupid support ticket and they have to install the mod lmao.

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I will be finding a new game hosting site if it is not normal as that just seems a little stupid seeing as it took 2 days to get it done.

This may or may not be your problem but it's a place to start I guess. if you used a FTP program to send the files over to the server it will give a error message saying something about don't have admin rights or some crap if so when it get's to the dll files.

Good luck and hope this points you in the right direction. Could anyone else with rented game servers also post on here what you use and if you have this problem with needing the company to install your 7 days to die mods.

Asking about the stag head must have helped because I'm now the proud owner of a deer trophy. To the guy above that ate one: the deer head has a 100% chance of food poisoning and is meant to be crafted into a trophy in the decorating station. The ultra rare stuff like this and the movie and cow posters really are a great touch.

Turns out Nitrado doesn't support big mods like this, so i switched to bluefang.

However, my bagpack isn't bigger at all...

Storage chests are bigger, but give me an "array index out of range" error after which i can't do anything anymore within the game. The game doesn't feeze or crash, but i can't do anything meaning i have to force close the game and restart it.

Anyone any idea?

Edited by V3lv3T (see edit history)

Turns out Nitrado doesn't support big mods like this, so i switched to bluefang.

However, my bagpack isn't bigger at all...

Storage chests are bigger, but give me an "array index out of range" error after which i can't do anything anymore within the game. The game doesn't feeze or crash, but i can't do anything meaning i have to force close the game and restart it.

Anyone any idea?

HOPE >> YOU WILL Be waiting to install 3.0 on Monday 3/26 .. When New version is released .. " 3.0 will not be out until then to public ".

Just a thought ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good day JaxTeller718,

I saw an early 3.0 play-thru from " Grumbul " game looks good .. but not to sure about the Giant "Extra Tall " Z's that can pass thru a doorway shorter than they are without being slowed down. Just doesn't look right. ... ( Something that you might want to fix and Just a thought ).

Have a Great weekend ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Hey guys just got a quick question.

Im about to set up a server at bluefangsolutions with this mod ( when 3.0 releases ).

But the datacenter they offer in my country only has 10GB while other datacenters have 20 or 40 GB. Choosing an american server for example wont do it, i dont like having a 150+ ping.

So my question is will the 10GB one be enough? I dont want to have lags or break something if i am paying money for it.

Thanks in advance.

Its due out to the public on 26th March 2018 , its currently only available to the DONA Whitelist server players and some streamers like Grumbul.

Ok, did think it was something like that, but was hoping :-)

Feeling like a child before X-mas :-D

I would like to post here to you guys, an early review from a streamer that I admire GREATLY Grumbul. He posted this to our Discord earlier today and I wanted to share with you not only because it's a great review, but because I am truly humbled at the kind words from him. I admire him greatly, have for over a year now and reading this this morning has truly made the hard work we have been doing all worth it.

Here is a link to his stream.

Please go give him a follow for me. He has been genuinely excited and supportive of us for a long time now.

Spectacular

A simple word that I don’t recall using particularly often. Ravenhearst 3.0 not only deserves, but demands, that title.

In all my hours of playing not just games, but mods of those games, it is rare to come across something that is so fundamentally spectacular that I’m genuinely moved to write about it.

Ravenhearst 3.0 redefines the core game to such a degree that we have to hope that it influences the future of the game in its vanilla format.

With only two weeks ‘in-game time’ I can genuinely say that Ravenhearst 3.0 is the game I always wanted to play. It has fundamentally shifted the focus of the early game to an experience that is like no other in the genre. It has created a tense and terrifying conversion of the base game that injects a sense of uncertainty, danger and outright panic like nothing we have seen before.

Ravenhearst 3.0 does this whilst maintaining a desire to push through, to overcome and to conquer the world we have been thrust into.

This is not just a modification, this is a complete recreation of a game that not only surpasses the original but redefines the future of the game.

All this after only two horde cycles. I’ll not even mention optimization or the immaculate zombie models/animations here. I simply want to delve deeper into the realm of Ravenhearst. I am quietly dreading the rest of my adventure, whilst simultaneously desperate to continue it.

Spectacular