The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

...now, I know a doe is a deer... a female deer... and you have sun rays in the game, like drops of golden sun... then there's me, I play it, and I like to run far, even though it's a long long way to run... but I'm wondering if we will get new skills like being able to sew, you know, a needle pulling thread? Then something else to follow sew... la, I dunno... we have red tea, but no jam OR bread, and I find that weird. Probably not as weird as this post, but I'm supposed to be eating spaghetti right now and I'm being noodle blocked.

This post sounds like/of music.

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

This post sounds like/of music.

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's from the reboot of the movie "The Sound of Guppy"

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering— if I wanted to avoid dealing with a horde, couldn’t I gather a crap ton of gas and repair kits or whatever to just drive around all night through the blood moon?

Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're right, because I saw some gore piles when he got out of the car.

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...
Java is anything but fast, alot of vulnerabilities to. Scary thing most websites are bloated with it. Don't care for Active X either.

Which reminds me, does 7 days to Die have Vulkan support? If not does it plan to later on? Because Vulkan is just amazing, if you look at benchmarks compared to DirectX its usually much better.

look here at 1st post of this thread https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?74084-Developer-Diary-Alpha-17!!!&p=734017&viewfull=1#post734017

merry christmas :)

damn didnt notice Roland changing his avatar again and noticed he had already posted same thing i just did.

• 4 weeks later...
i cant see the damn thing now. its BS that I have to jump thru hoops just to play a normal game HOPING that my arrow or bullet will hit the target. Having to use a third party tool means i cant play on EAC servers with it in use. It really pisses me off that people are so inconsiderate of others with physical problems like my eye problems. Screw you for telling me to go play this mod or that one just because i cant see white clearly. I suppose you'd tip someone over that in a wheel chair just to spite them too.

Hey, I said in the second paragraph that I hope they do what you want so cool your jets.

I know you have it rough. My own brother is afflicted with left-handedness so I know the trials that people with your level of birth defect have. I’m really not sure why you all aren’t a protected class. It should be “without regard to race, religion, sexual preference, age, color/contrast viewability, and handedness.

In support of your people I do often play with the crosshairs removed and I find it a fun challenge to press the aim button whenever I shoot so that I’m using the ironsights and they work great. In fact the game is perfectly playable without a crosshairs

Now excuse me because I’m late for an Americans with Sweaty Palms Rally. Those people have been ignored too long. So much funding goes to cancer and it must stop.

/wheelchair tipping since 1969

Hey, I said in the second paragraph that I hope they do what you want so cool your jets.

I know you have it rough. My own brother is afflicted with left-handedness so I know the trials that people with your level of birth defect have. I’m really not sure why you all aren’t a protected class. It should be “without regard to race, religion, sexual preference, age, color viewability, and handedness.

In support of your people I do often play with the crosshairs removed and I find it a fun challenge to press the aim button whenever I shoot so that I’m using the ironsights and they work great. In fact the game is perfectly playable without a crosshairs

Now excuse me because I’m late for an Americans with Sweaty Palms Rally. Those people have been ignored too long. So much funding goes to cancer and it must stop.

/wheelchair tipping since 1969

Wow, calling left handedness an affliction....that won't set anyone off...I am betting all the left handed players will be up in arms (well left arms anyway)

Archived