The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

Not to be that guy but...

It's been almost a year, do we have any eta on A17s release? Month, Quarter, has anything been said?

check out the big red bar ontop of this threat... if´s it´s done MM has beaten the S*** out of all bugs an ist ready anounce the prerelease...but its a though MF so I think won´t happen in April.

I heard if all the cry babies of the forum each fill up two buckets with their salty, salty tears, then MM will push the "Release the Kraken!" button.

So its all up to you our beloved cry babies, A17 is actually ready, waiting for your tears!

It's a joke highlighting the unpopular HP bar in the game. But it is not a joke regarding the release of A17 experimental. When the HP bar is gone A17 experimental will be here. That's just the plain truth.

Why Are Progress Bars Wrong So Often?

Hence, people think it as joke :).

I heard if all the cry babies of the forum each fill up two buckets with their salty, salty tears, then MM will push the "Release the Kraken!" button.

giphy.gif

So its all up to you our beloved cry babies, A17 is actually ready, waiting for your tears!

fixed

I guess what Faatal means that they didn't delete old system until new system is fully ready. They are testing/compare between two system and when new one is mature enough they will let go the old one. But for time being during development both system are part. There is no sense keeping both in public release. It is just development process.

Yeah but what is the new two stage system? I'm Hoping Faatal will give us a heads up.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard if you go into a bathroom , stare into the mirror , turn off all the lights and say Madmole 3 times in a row he will appear...or that could have been Candyman...or Bloody Mary...

Yeah and I heard that if you close your eyes and click your heals together three times and say "I wish I was home" over and over again...

Wait, no. That's Wizard of Oz. Never mind. :)

But how would you be able to see him with the lights out? ;)

Also I don't know about you but I don't think that I would want to have him appearing in my bathroom in the dark. That would be weird. To say the least. lol

The way I build bases makes actually having to kill anything on a horde night completely optional. A well designed base should deal with the zombies regardless of whether or not your killing them. Make full use of passive but damaging defences such a log-spikes combined with barbed wire. Use concentric rings of defences so that when they break through one they have another layer to get through. you can create rings fast enough to keep the ever increasing hordes at bay... with a bit of luck :-)

Maybe for you and maybe for Gobarg. But the way I play, the primary purpose of my base is to constrict the 'flow' of zombies enough that I can kill as many of them as possible, directly, without being overrun. That amounts to slowing them down, funneling them and, if necessary, thinning out the 'overflow' I can't handle.

Maybe for you and maybe for Gobarg. But the way I play, the primary purpose of my base is to constrict the 'flow' of zombies enough that I can kill as many of them as possible, directly, without being overrun. That amounts to slowing them down, funneling them and, if necessary, thinning out the 'overflow' I can't handle.

Dunno where you got the idea I don’t like to kill zombies on horde night mate?

We like to kill as many as possible ourselves all the time.

My issue is with performance issues.

Maybe either contact me and ask me or don’t use my name to make your point, particularly if you are going to misrepresent me in a reply to another post dude.

Have a great day CC

The whole health bar thing is just taking the piss.

Just ignore it and either play A16 or something else until either the sun rises in the West or half life 3 is released. ��

Hehe. Let's see which one comes first. A17 or Mount and Blade Bannerlord..

Okay so I thought the same thing, what is all this lag during a blood moon because my computer isn't junk and then I built my wife a new high end gaming rig and my eyes were opened and I was like okay maybe my computer is showing it's age a little bit because all the sudden I had no lag, no freezing, no hitching just butter smooth game play that never dropped below 60 FPS ever no matter how gnarly it got.

So when I tell you that a ultra fast computer core is a must have I'm not joking.

Here are the specs.

ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E

Intel Core i7-7820X Skylake-X 8-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 2066

CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3466

EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 ICX

SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe

Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO RGB

Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass ATX Tt LCS Certified Black Gaming Mid Tower

Okay so I thought the same thing, what is all this lag during a blood moon because my computer isn't junk and then I built my wife a new high end gaming rig and my eyes were opened and I was like okay maybe my computer is showing it's age a little bit because all the sudden I had no lag, no freezing, no hitching just butter smooth game play that never dropped below 60 FPS ever no matter how gnarly it got.

So when I tell you that a ultra fast computer core is a must have I'm not joking.

Here are the specs.

ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E

Intel Core i7-7820X Skylake-X 8-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 2066

CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3466

EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 ICX

SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe

Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO RGB

Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass ATX Tt LCS Certified Black Gaming Mid Tower

Yeah. This makes me sad in the extreme tbh.

My computer is only three years old and it’s already a dinosaur.

I guess the bank job will have to happen soon then.

It’s a bit of a laugh though that I need a $5k computer to play a $20 game isn’t it?

I guess that the only way I’m going to see this game at its best is on YT. Grrrr

Cheers mate

It’s a bit of a laugh though that I need a $5k computer to play a $20 game isn’t it?

I guess that the only way I’m going to see this game at its best is on YT. Grrrr

Cheers mate

It was no where near $5,000 USD it was half that and worth every penny.

Cheers mate

I7 4790k

Gtx 1060 6g

16Gb Ram

250 Win SSD

500 Games SSD

2x 8TB HDD

Decent Power Supply, cooler and board

2x 28^ Monitors

And still under 2000€

Strike the small SSD both HDD and a monitor and you would have been around 1200 € so far i remember

Maybe either contact me and ask me or don’t use my name to make your point, particularly if you are going to misrepresent me in a reply to another post dude.

Have a great day CC

No insinuation intended. To be clear I said "maybe," meaning, "Maybe Gobarg agrees with The Gronk's opinion, or maybe not. Even though I know I don't agree, I don't know if Gobarg does, and I don't want to presume Gobarg also disagrees with The Gronk." I used your name because The Gronk's post, which I was replying to, was responding to your post, and I did so specifically intending to emphasize that we each speak on our own behalf.

Cheers. :tea:

I also like killing the zombies, there's always a walkway above and a series of alternating thick and thin pillars instead of an actual wall which means I can hit the Z's from many different angles. I just like having a layered battle-plan as well as layered defences. I do tend to over-prepare :-)

I7 4790k

Gtx 1060 6g

16Gb Ram

250 Win SSD

500 Games SSD

2x 8TB HDD

Decent Power Supply, cooler and board

2x 28^ Monitors

And still under 2000€

Strike the small SSD both HDD and a monitor and you would have been around 1200 € so far i remember

You can drop the gfx card down a generation or two, have a single HDD and a single monitor. It'll run reasonably well and cost a hell of a lot less. Probably around £600 - £800 gbp or around $1000 - $1500 aud. If you have a donor computer for the little stuff like a case and fans you can also lower the cost a bit.

Have a great day CC

For Ravenhearst we increased zombies on horde nights but removed all radiateds and instant better performance. Radiateds are a performance killer for sure. Instead we invented stronger tiers of vanilla zeds and replace radiateds with that and people can enjoy horde nights again.

Archived