The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

I think you're thinking of Turret Syndrome.

No. That is when you can’t find enough brass to fully arm your base defenses and it is a serious issue that deserves more than a single sentence from you Maharin. You probably go around shining strobe lights in the faces of epileptics....

Wow, calling left handedness an affliction....that won't set anyone off...I am betting all the left handed players will be up in arms (well left arms anyway)

we got a cure for that too... put them in an igloo and tell them to sit in a corner. (it works too.... i got lost one time) :)

No. That is when you can’t find enough brass to fully arm your base defenses and it is a serious issue that deserves more than a single sentence from you Maharin. You probably go around shining strobe lights in the faces of epileptics....

No. Or yes.

Is that less than one sentence? And if you string a bunch of pennies together do you get a centence?

Wow, calling left handedness an affliction....that won't set anyone off...I am betting all the left handed players will be up in arms (well left arms anyway)

Gammy, you insensitive jerk! I’m an American With Allergies and we members of AWA always get overshadowed by asthmatics. Don’t poke your right hand finger of fun at my brother’s disability!

And don’t get me started on my cousin’s difficulty with reading....

Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!!!!!

Gammy, you insensitive jerk! I’m an American With Allergies and we members of AWA always get overshadowed by asthmatics. Don’t poke your right hand finger of fun at my brother’s disability!

And don’t get me started on my cousin’s difficulty with reading....

Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!!!!!

I am so not insensitive to lefties....my sis is a leftie....we let her visit every Christmas and sometimes on her birthday.

Are we talking about wiping your ass after you poop?

What else does Guppy talk about? I probably should clean this all up before Gnomey comes back and reads it all and just leave a simple apology but my hilarity is acting up again. It always does that in the face of ridiculousness...

Archived