Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

"Zombies ragdoll upon impact by vehicles and no longer impede vehicle movement" Wait does this mean I get to run over zombies on my minibike again?!? I don't care if it doesn't do damage as long as they go ragdoll and FLYYYYY.

Still waiting for enemy changes though or adding more monster-like enemies ala resident evil, maybe with a toggle in modded options to turn them off and on that way the purists won't whine like little babies about it.

Also A17 Experemental.. when? I want lol.

- - - Updated - - -

This would make a good case for having TWO legs broken, and going nowhere lol.

Naw, it'd just turn us into the crawler zombie... for an hour... oh my that sounds annoying.

Awesome; the thought of seeing Gam... uh I mean, people, flying on the top of my hood is why I wake up in the morning.

hey, if the car is still only single occupant and I can use the exploit of traveling on the hood well shut my mouth and call me an ornament...

Please Red or Green crosshairs. I cant repeat this enough for us mostly blind folk.

There should be an option in UI to toggle a colour palette so you can change your crosshair shape and colour..

I think this'd be very nice for the visual impaired.

hey, if the car is still only single occupant and I can use the exploit of traveling on the hood well shut my mouth and call me an ornament...

Done.

If it is something going in anyway that I have no control over might as well embrace it right? :D

interesting thing about my RL rifles and those i used in the military... all crosshairs were black even with the infra-reds and night vision scopes... not gonna include the star light scope because that was worse idea ever for night vision.

Depth perception is helpful. ;d Well.. until we talk about NVGs..

Well now I want a Blood Bag attachment to the front of the vehicles that heals you while you drive. Crafting would include: 100 Forged Iron, one Blood Draw Kit, and one player corpse.

Thanks for the video MM. Nice progress on certain things.

However, what's the story on (zombie) AI and/or bandits? It's awefully quiet on that front...

I always thought the Bandit were not in because of the accuracy issues, or the fact that Bandits are dead accurate and will murder you the second you turn a corner. That and they are too dumb to take cover or move like a person in a fight. They look like a waiter bringing an order of fancy cocktails when they come at you. I think they need to be smarter and have some new mocap, but also have coffee jitters when they aim up on you. I hope the new buff system allows for a accuracy balance and can be applied to the Bandits later.

Well now I want a Blood Bag attachment to the front of the vehicles that heals you while you drive. Crafting would include: 100 Forged Iron, one Blood Draw Kit, and one player corpse.

I always thought the Bandit were not in because of the accuracy issues, or the fact that Bandits are dead accurate and will murder you the second you turn a corner. That and they are too dumb to take cover or move like a person in a fight. They look like a waiter bringing an order of fancy cocktails when they come at you. I think they need to be smarter and have some new mocap, but also have coffee jitters when they aim up on you. I hope the new buff system allows for a accuracy balance and can be applied to the Bandits later.

Sounds like you played a mod with bandits before they had any real love or attention from TFP devs.... i know nothing but am sure they'll be nothing like you have experienced when actually worked on.

Archived