Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

The screenshots from MM cheered me right up!

Yesterday the news came that the company I'm working for will be doing a massive reorganization.. 25% of all staff will be reduced. The location I'm in will go from 280 to 100 people.. Horrible.. So I'm glad for the cheerup with screenshots :)

All too familiar story. Been there. Hope it works out for you.

I might be taking a cruise up your way this year or next. If u are near a port I will buy u a beer.

Too many rivers IMO. It could make driving vehicles tedious.

Maybe have 0-1 river with a start point and some type of Perlin Worm that leads it to the edge of the map.

I guess you didn't see the auto bridge gen tech?

So I play latest experimental and Team balancing cut the price for Tools and they are now super cheap to sell. So, how we earn money in this game ?

If we reduce the horde moon count we need money to buy more bullets so please don't do price cutting. I know you want to us to fight, but club fight is not always possible and for other things we need duke coin.

Upper tier quests pay into the thousands.

Is it legal to be a geologist in the netherlands ?

I mean take the wrong 5 Rocks away and the dam has a hole.

And we here near cologne finaly get a nice coast :fat:

Lol.. You guys already have a great carnaval.. Why would you want to have a coast as well? Your not Rio de Janeiro! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

All too familiar story. Been there. Hope it works out for you.

I might be taking a cruise up your way this year or next. If u are near a port I will buy u a beer.

Thanks man! Anywhere in the netherlands is near a port.. ;)

I'll be near the port of Rotterdam (Den Haag).

Does the auto bridge tech work better for vehicles than the Navezgane bridges that cause issues getting on?

Not yet but I think we have a solution for it, we're making some 12.25 degree 4 meter ramps to try.

Not yet but I think we have a solution for it, we're making some 12.25 degree 4 meter ramps to try.

Give me a good road system, so I can have towns/cities/country roads and wilderness poi spawning consistently and I'll be happy.

A17.0_2018-12-24_10-04-32.jpg

I can make erosion banks on my own, although yours look cool as well, and probably less costly then how I needed to do it.

Any particular reason you're sticking with raised bridges instead of following everyone else's solution of a flat bridge with plates at either end?

Any particular reason you're sticking with raised bridges instead of following everyone else's solution of a flat bridge with plates at either end?

Something about them clipping the water in some places and having to redo a bunch of hand placed bridges.

Speaking of Trader quests. It would be cool if when you got to the trader for the first time he gave you a quest to another trader nearby. So, you dont have to drive around aimlessly looking for other trader outpost.

Red eagle has a great modlet that adds a leaflet to mailboxes, and they give you a quest to the nearest trader...once you have a motorcycle and can explore, they are a great addition.

Oh ok. Never came across any then.

A few seeds ago I had 3 of them in very close proximity lol, lack of loot in the building along with no real reason to need a book store at that time made them meh. Sounds like the books will change that though.

Archived