Alpha 21 Dev Diary

Roland

9 hours ago, Roland said:

Both of our super powers was and is to do wtf we are told to do...lmao...

Ooo, let's try:

$ roland "Make me a sandwich."

Hmm, maybe I need to be root:

$ sudo roland "Make me a sandwich."

Good morning everyone!

I am excited about the stream tonight and would like to pose a question to the community!

What is the feature/ topic you are the most hopeful that they will cover in the stream?

For me it is the new LBL system, for sure. 

Have a great day everyone!

10 hours ago, Riamus said:

To be fair, it was posted here... just by someone else.  But yeah, it's listed on Steam and on the official Twitter, so no reason it can't show up here "officially".

If we look at the way TFP "announces" new pictures we can conclude that when they post something on ANY channel they feel their duty done and leave it to highly skilled web blabbermouths like us to disseminate the news. 😉

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

2 hours ago, zztong said:

Ooo, let's try:

$ roland "Make me a sandwich."

Hmm, maybe I need to be root:

$ sudo roland "Make me a sandwich."

That might've worked if I was still Super Moderator. Now though....I'm like Robbin Williams who just got set free of the lamp. ;)

2 hours ago, Cazmyr said:

Good morning everyone!

I am excited about the stream tonight and would like to pose a question to the community!

What is the feature/ topic you are the most hopeful that they will cover in the stream?

For me it is the new LBL system, for sure. 

Have a great day everyone!

Some new POIs of course! 😅

I'd like to see any news about changes to gateway tiles and/or parts in order to plan ahead for properly using and supporting those in A21.  And if water can now completely fill an area if you are manually filling it using a bucket of water in the game.  Being unable to fill a pool or something like it with water in the game other than about 1/4m full is a pain.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Gronal said:

The stream is gonna be at 3am my time so I shall have to rely on highly skilled web blabbermouths to get my info tomorrow

There should also be a VOD on Prime’s Twitch that you can watch. Of course then you will miss out on the creative interpretations of the web blabbermouths.

Edited by Anabella
Correct typo (see edit history)

I am hoping that the new feature of Auto Chunk Reset doesn't cause any corrupted region filesI also hope that the Change Rotation of any POI's in the World Editor would work correctly after adjusting a prefabs rotation. *fingers crossed*

1 hour ago, Darthjake said:

Steam says Fubar is malicious?

https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=http://(https://twitch.tv/fubar_prime)

I get this when I click on the link.

Malicious as in Twitch competes with Steam's own streaming function.... ;)

I bet a link to the Epic store would be considered even more malicious.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

5 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

I am hoping that the new feature of Auto Chunk Reset doesn't cause any corrupted region files.

Me too, but considering it has been in testing for months and fine, I'm not too working.

Just now, beerfly said:

Soo, not bad all and I think the wait was worth it more than we thought.

Thank you for the stream guys, can`t wait to fire the new one up :)

I feel sleep, can you give me the quickest resume ever of why was it worth it so much?

3 minutes ago, Trankitas said:

I feel sleep, can you give me the quickest resume ever of why was it worth it so much?

I think you can watch it on Prime`s Twitch channel, no matter that the stream is off now. Some time later, as it was with last couple of alphas and stream events, it will be shared in YT. It is a lot, with few spoilers for further alphas also.