Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

5 minutes ago, sillls said:

Tell me you got the shadows fixed in A-19.  Walking through them is literally like night and day. 

Also the way that they seem to follow you in the morning and in the evening is a pain. 

This. It must be related to the level of detail "sphere" that follows you around. It's really noticeable in the giro.

18 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

thats one crappy strip club

lol

lol :) ---  naaa.  not a private dance.. just like a 30 second / 1 minute dollar dance at your table, not in a private booth/room.  Actual dances are usually quite a bit more :)

Lots of places do this.

18 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

thats one crappy strip club

lol

Never heard anyone say "you going to strip club" to someone with a bunch of one dollar bills? Guess you dont hang out with cool crowd.😈

On 5/2/2020 at 1:12 AM, Odetta said:

Real life is nothing but micro transactions if you think about it.

True. Macro and micro!

On 5/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, Roland said:

But....have you ever designed and implemented one? Your purchasing skills are not the concern here. Why WERE you hired...?

I'm pretty sure it was to only do cool stuff.

25 minutes ago, Roland said:

Zombie reach can be shortened for $.25 per centimeter...

I get emails about this all the time...except it's not shorten it's lengthen...and it's not per centimeter it's millimeter...and it's not zombies..it's...never mind

38 minutes ago, Gamida said:

I get emails about this all the time...except it's not shorten it's lengthen...and it's not per centimeter it's millimeter...and it's not zombies..it's...never mind

Don't be ashamed to call these things the right name - spam emails! :classic_tongue:

10 minutes ago, Zaroff said:

So much for release first half of 2020. I hope it’s a nice HUGE update that’s worth the extended wait. 

Its always worth the wait, at least for me since I started A15.

48 minutes ago, Zaroff said:

So much for release first half of 2020. I hope it’s a nice HUGE update that’s worth the extended wait. 

It hasn't even been 6 months yet.  Jumping the gun a full month? lol

Archived