Jump to content

Dethar

Members
  • Content Count

    279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Dethar last won the day on April 19

Dethar had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

60 Shiny

About Dethar

  • Rank
    Ranger

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Checked mod launcher real quick, and doesn't seem like its been updated to A19.
  2. Not exactly. It just reduced quality, but in A16 quality was 1-600, not 1-6 like is now.
  3. When they done with A19 updates. So probably around 19.3 or 19.4.
  4. Both rabbit and holy handgrenade were available 2 or 3 alphas ago.
  5. In first part you are partially wrong. Alot of modders only do xml edits, so that respect it's true its pretty easy. I know there are a few that are actual programmers that do actual edits of code and not just xml, so you are partially wrong.
  6. Ugh, this again. Yes, you can mod in for E to pick up, and its fine for starting out game. With new skill for the extra harvest, E still only gives 1. TFP could not get it working with E, and neither could modders. So you are going to have to except its gone from vanilla.
  7. Depends on what you're classifying as gamers. I know plenty of them that play classic RPG like D&D, and would call them gamers.
  8. Just need to loot alot of weapons crates bags and safes. I find parts all the time. If trader has crappy 1 quality, they are cheap to then scrap to craft better one if you spent points.
  9. Well, you have 2 options. Go back and play A16 like some people have, or play Darkness Falls mod. DF is not exactly like A16, but it has LBD. Well third option is alot of work, but if you don't like all extra stuff in DF, you can look thru his mod and try to just pull out LBD.
  10. Players reach for looting busses I can agree with. Or increase wrenching range to match, your breaking my immersion.😜
  11. The only thing I have heard is Dragon Force is allowing streamers to use their music. Not sure if you like them tho. Believe it was Firespark that mentioned it in one of his videos.
  12. You might like Fractured Veil. Still in development and project manager said could be year till release. They have given out some keys, so they can get feedback on what players would like added while they continue to add features. Its Rust in MMO setting. Safe starting zone and dungeon instances to go with POIs in world. Looks interesting. Only played Rust for 30-40 hours myself.
  13. Because coffee makers are in game like screamers, but screamer needs update. Players adding coffee makers everywhere is big difference than occasional screamer. Unless you are like me and have 6 forges and 2 chem stations going. I dont add deco to my bases tho.
  14. If you think EAC has anything to do with legitimacy in any way, then I truly feel sorry for you.
  15. I can tell you why I have 3500 hours since A15. Its exactly what MM says. M@#'s(the word that shall not be spoken of). I have about 10% of those hours in vanilla and most of that is experimental. The other 90% is M@#'s. So I totally agree with MM when he says M@# it, and I have never demanded a change or setting.
×
×
  • Create New...