The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

Its pretty clear that there is sexism in this game.

I realized that all zombie girls are weaker at least in HP than any male zombies..

In MadMole new video, you can see a Nurse zombie.. She has 80HP.. The male zombie Rotting Carcas can barely walk and has 150HP.

To me, they are zombies.. Genders should not make one stronger than another, only if they are different zombies.

Special zombies should be stronger because they are specials. But normal zombies being stronger because they are guys and not girls, its crasy and not cool.

Its my feedback, if you dont think im right, just respect my opinion.. thanks

Wow... if you think 7d2d has a sexism problem then I hope you don't see the other 98% of video games that have ever been made or will be made. Your heart would explode.

I realized that all zombie girls are weaker at least in HP than any male zombies..

In MadMole new video, you can see a Nurse zombie.. She has 80HP.. The male zombie Rotting Carcas can barely walk and has 150HP.

To me, they are zombies.. Genders should not make one stronger than another, only if they are different zombies.

Special zombies should be stronger because they are specials. But normal zombies being stronger because they are guys and not girls, its crasy and not cool.

excellent-quality-bait.jpg?w=480

I can respect your opinion while disagreeing with it.

HP does not equate to strength, it equates to Health Points. Your unit of measurement is fundamentally wrong. Strength would be determined by the amount of damage done, not by the amount of damage that can be absorbed.

Yes, you can disagre. What you said is correct but in this game your damage is based on your skills levels and not absortion. So does not matter if the zombie has 200 HP or 500 HP if your damage will be 50 in both.. Once girls has less HP, they are weaker then.

And also, there is no explanation by devs from damage done by the zombies. But guess what, you can see how much HP madmole lost in the game to the girl zombie attack and to the male one.. and guess what? He lost more damage to the male zombie attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... if you think 7d2d has a sexism problem then I hope you don't see the other 98% of video games that have ever been made or will be made. Your heart would explode.

Sry, but i do not remeber a single zombie game that makes male zombies stronger than female just because of their genders. But you can tell me some..

It's hard to tell if a comment is satire through text. Please tell me you're joking. :D

Although women and men have the same muscle structure and the same ability to gain more muscle you'll find far more men indulging in strength training than women, mainly due to cultural influences. In the interest of realism I would expect this ratio to carry over into the game.

Look for world records in strength for men and women. Men are stronger, if u think facts are sexist so be it.

On average males are stronger than females. Granted a big female body builder is stronger than me... but on average women are weaker. Dont be afraid of facts, facts arent sexist

Yeah... I nearly got hooked.

Its funny though since the big fat Bertha (whatever the name) zombie has more hitpoints. Ah whatever each to their own. In my opinion its the size of meat that matters. If the nurse were 400 pounds of im sure someone would get rekt. <is this a word? I dont post much, but im glad for the update.

Although women and men have the same muscle structure and the same ability to gain more muscle you'll find far more men indulging in strength training than women, mainly due to cultural influences. In the interest of realism I would expect this ratio to carry over into the game.

Yes, you can say that. But they are now zombies, and not "real life man and woman".

But, you forgot what i said about a male zombie that can not walk well, has half of his head chopped and yet has more HP than a female zombie in "perfect state".

Yes, you can say that. But they are now zombies, and not "real life man and woman".

And, you forgot what i said about a male zombie that can not walk good, has half of his head chopped and yet has more HP than a female zombie in "perfect state".

Wow... we've really reached the pinnacle of humanity, haven't we? I'm glad we take human rights so seriously that we now defend gender equality among the dead ones too.

Yes, you can disagre. What you said is correct but in this game your damage is based on your skills levels and not absortion. So does not matter if the zombie has 200 HP or 500 HP if your damage will be 50 in both.. Once girls has less HP, they are weaker then.

And also, there is no explanation by devs from damage done by the zombies. But guess what, you can see how much HP madmole lost in the game to the girl zombie attack and to the male one.. and guess what? He lost more damage to the male zombie attack.

Oh boy... Okay if we're gonna play this SJW game, I'm in. Here we go.

Girl zombies are generally weaker because, statistically, women are the weaker sex. Yes there are women who are stronger than men, nobody doubts that, but if you look at the total values, you'll find that men are just generally stronger. So that justifies the fact that male zombies do more damage with their attacks in the game. Also don't forget the "Hungry Zombie" is a woman and deals more damage than most male zombies.

Next. If we take history of wars in terms of how much physical damage a body can take, and just look at the general biology and male body structure in comparison to the female, you'll find that men on average have more stable bones, can take more damage than women (using the vietnam war as a reference - there were soldiers who basically had half their back blown away and survived it, while they almost lost all women who were injured - a surprisingly high amount of male soldiers however survived these extreme injuries (living with severe disabilities afterward, but still). Men tend to have a more stable bone structure, thicker bones, more muscle mass.

So that justifies the ingame values that male zombies can take more damage before being taken out than female zombies.

Next. Before you get started with sexism regarding objectification of the female zombies because cleavage and the stripper zombies.

The male businessmen zombies are just as stereotypical as the zombie nurse, nothing to complain there.

Example: in superhero comics for the past 100+ years, the male heroes always were overmasculine in their physical properties, while the female heroes were always overfeminine in their physical properties. Doing the same thing with stereotypes effectively, applied to the zombies in 7dtd, perfectly makes sense. The stripper zombie is quite borderline but honestly these are so rare that its not a problem. And they fit quite well into certain bars on the maps. Apart from that, nothing to talk about here.

Also you could actually counterargue that.

"Why is the male fat zombie so much fatter than the fattest female zombie? Thats sexism against men!"

"Why do only male zombies do gross things like puke at the player or explode into green goo? Sexism against men!"

Its a game.

Its not racist either just because there are no zombies of color. Or do you wanna claim that as well? ...

Lets be PC and inclusive just for the sake of inclusiveness. I want muslim zombies. I want asian zombies! I want native american zombies. I want a game about wonderwoman but I want wonderwoman to be a black bloke.

we done?

Yeah... I nearly got hooked.

Its funny though since the big fat Bertha (whatever the name) zombie has more hitpoints. Ah whatever each to their own. In my opinion its the size of meat that matters. If the nurse were 400 pounds of im sure someone would get rekt. <is this a word? I dont post much, but im glad for the update.

She is the only female zombie that has the same HP compared to the zombie from her categoty, the fat male zombie. Both have 300HP. This is wat i think they should do to the others normal zombies.

But, you forgot what i said about a male zombie that can not walk well, has half of his head chopped and yet has more HP than a female zombie in "perfect state".

Which is an issue with endurance, not strength. Muscle is far tougher than fat so I would expect something with more basic muscle-mass to be tougher than something with less.

If it bothers you that much just go into the xml's and edit their stats to your own tastes.

She is the only female zombie that has the same HP compared to the zombie from her categoty, the fat male zombie. Both have 300HP. This is wat i think they should do to the others normal zombies.

What makes you think they're female, though? Why are you assuming their gender so freely like that? That's disrespectful, you know?

Oh boy... Okay if we're gonna play this SJW game, I'm in. Here we go.

Girl zombies are generally weaker because, statistically, women are the weaker sex. Yes there are women who are stronger than men, nobody doubts that, but if you look at the total values, you'll find that men are just generally stronger. So that justifies the fact that male zombies do more damage with their attacks in the game. Also don't forget the "Hungry Zombie" is a woman and deals more damage than most male zombies.

Next. If we take history of wars in terms of how much physical damage a body can take, and just look at the general biology and male body structure in comparison to the female, you'll find that men on average have more stable bones, can take more damage than women (using the vietnam war as a reference - there were soldiers who basically had half their back blown away and survived it, while they almost lost all women who were injured - a surprisingly high amount of male soldiers however survived these extreme injuries (living with severe disabilities afterward, but still). Men tend to have a more stable bone structure, thicker bones, more muscle mass.

So that justifies the ingame values that male zombies can take more damage before being taken out than female zombies.

Next. Before you get started with sexism regarding objectification of the female zombies because cleavage and the stripper zombies.

The male businessmen zombies are just as stereotypical as the zombie nurse, nothing to complain there.

Example: in superhero comics for the past 100+ years, the male heroes always were overmasculine in their physical properties, while the female heroes were always overfeminine in their physical properties. Doing the same thing with stereotypes effectively, applied to the zombies in 7dtd, perfectly makes sense. The stripper zombie is quite borderline but honestly these are so rare that its not a problem. And they fit quite well into certain bars on the maps. Apart from that, nothing to talk about here.

Also you could actually counterargue that.

"Why is the male fat zombie so much fatter than the fattest female zombie? Thats sexism against men!"

"Why do only male zombies do gross things like puke at the player or explode into green goo? Sexism against men!"

Its a game.

Its not racist either just because there are no zombies of color. Or do you wanna claim that as well? ...

Lets be PC and inclusive just for the sake of inclusiveness. I want muslim zombies. I want asian zombies! I want native american zombies. I want a movie about wonderwoman but I want wonderwoman to be a black bloke.

we done?

No, we are not done.

If you want to talk about real statistically, let me go.

In this world, the Human sex ratio its like 101 males to 100 females. But, in USA, the proportion of females is higher than males. In 7DTD there is 9 female zombies and 20 male zombies.

In 7DTD there is only male traders.

If you have been seen the video about survivors/bandits.. there is one female to 7 male npcs.

So woman can be weaker, in general, in real life. But like you said, ITS a game. A game about zombies. Have you seen a zombie to tell me that the males will be stronger than the females zombies? i guess not.

I respect your opinion, but i totally disagree with it.

Also, no one is talking about the Rotting Carcas zombie (he has half of his head chopped, cant walk well, but still stronger than all female zombies, except the fat girl).

No, we are not done.

If you want to talk about real statistically, let me go.

In this world, the Human sex ratio its like 101 males to 100 females. But, in USA, the proportion of females is higher than males. In 7DTD there is 9 female zombies and 20 male zombies.

In 7DTD there is only male traders.

If you have been seen the video about survivors/bandits.. there is one female to 7 male npcs.

So woman can be weaker, in general, in real life. But like you said, ITS a game. A game about zombies. Have you seen a zombie to tell me that the males will be stronger than the females zombies? i guess not.

I respect your opinion, but i totally disagree with it.

Also, no one is talking about the Rotting Carcas zombie (he has half of his head chopped, cant walk well, but still stronger than all female zombies, except the fat girl).

Stop spamming with unrelated trash. Go debate your gender issues in a place that is not here. If you must troll people here create your own thread.

What makes you think they're female, though? Why are you assuming their gender so freely like that? That's disrespectful, you know?

Their names? Putrid Girl, Infected Mom, Risen Woman Zombie, Zombie Stripper, Hungry Female Zombie..

Also, they have a woman body. Even if they were guys, they have woman body, so they are female.

Sorry bro, but thats like saying little kids are as tough as adults. But its not sexist, its pure science. Larger animals take more bullets to take down so bigger zombies should have more hit points and hit harder than smaller ones. The fat female zombie has a lot more hit points than a small man zombie, so no we're not being sexist about this. Not that you shouldn't expect some sexism in a game made by "fun pimps" :)

That said its pretty much unanimously agreed that males are generally bigger and stronger than females of equal genetic makeup and training conditions.

This is understandable. But like i said too, Rotting Carcas zombie is a male zombie that has half of his head chopped, cant walk well, but still stronger than all female zombies, except for the fat girl. So you used the science to tell me mans are strongers than female, but the science also does tell that the rotting zombie should be weaker because of his body, almost "done".. :0

Sorry bro, but thats like saying little kids are as tough as adults. But its not sexist, its pure science. Larger animals take more bullets to take down so bigger zombies should have more hit points and hit harder than smaller ones. The fat female zombie has a lot more hit points than a small man zombie, so no we're not being sexist about this. Not that you shouldn't expect some sexism in a game made by "fun pimps" :)

That said its pretty much unanimously agreed that males are generally bigger and stronger than females of equal genetic makeup and training conditions.

Hey Madmole don't get distracted by this troll.

Are you really getting rid of the regular Forest and planes biome.

I strongly disagree with this idea. You are effectively sticking us with 1 single good biome to start with. This is not a good design decision in my opinion.

I just restarted 7 days for a 16 as as someone who has 400+ hours in starting in a burnt biome surrounded by snow biomes is an extremely not fun start. I couldn't even imagine how turned off a new player would be. Having 4/5 biomes miserable to be in at the start of a game.

Planes and maple forest added nice variety and I don't understand why having variety is bad.

If we're going with "burden of proof" have you seen a zombie in real life that tells you it would be any different? Guess not.

Stop spamming with unrelated trash. Go debate your gender issues in a place that is not here. If you must troll people here create your own thread.

Im talking about the game and giving my feedback, is not because of this that the topic exist?. So If you dont like it, ignore it. That's all.

Archived