Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Guppyisfullofhumourtoday to give you full access to the finished game.

Guppy is from Houston. He most definitely is not full of "humour." He might be full of "humor," but more likely he is full of fish (and not the kind with "chips").

I was pondering what it would be like to play the A17... prolly play random gen ... first i would... then i would... and finally i'd be able to loot a bunch. I would find that church on mm's video and i would die. then i'd come back to life and own it. then I'd go to a different town and... there would be that church again, with the exact same crawl and id own it again and some day i'd have gone through all the buildings and learned all the layouts and ... :(

I was wondering is there going to be more than one possible way for a poi to have a crawl? like maybe once you start through the basement and get a ton of stuff, another time you start through the window and get some stuff, and another time you go through the front door and get basically nothing. I mean, if Mc Donalds was a poi, it would be everywhere, but they wouldn't all have the same history.

Using the right stuff, cracking a 9 character password would take an average of 5 days and a 10 character password would take about 4 months.

So I take all 10 character alpha-numeric sequences as my choices. Anyone violating my new imaginary copyright to all 10 character password must send me their password for archival, just in case you forget. :D

You forget. Roland is involved so you'll need to include an imaginary number (i) and calculate the derivative of the function using an abacus to arrive at a non-quantum formula. If you use a tazer on Roland you'll get the code in about a minute.

Vultures will bump into buildings and randomly pick a new waypoint or circle point, so it works, but could be better. The new ground distance code will push them up or down each time they start a new wander state, so once over a building they would climb, then drop as they get over the streets.

Oh, and when they see you, they will dive at about 3x the old move speed and pay you a visit.

Now the vulture can not change the direction of the movement when it starts to drop to attack the player. The player can take one step to the side and the vulture can not hit the player.

Will the vulture change direction at any time?

I know what I will do...: Build a starting Base, take my Time exploring the new POIs in RG.

btw: My Summer Vacation starts just after this overrated little Soccer-Tournament. I work as a Waitress. Can't wait till the World Championship is over. Just saying, FPs... July 16th would be a perfect realease Candidate for A17E XD

Laz...If you would spend less time making all these other memes and do your ONE job of getting the official "Smells like Alpha 17" meme posted we might start getting somewhere....

Sooner you post that, the sooner I can send it to Madmole, and the sooner he gets all giddy and excited to release the Kraken. He LOVES that meme....

Archived