Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I'm just hoping experimental is released before I go on a 3-week honeymoon trip to the US in September.. :)

Why in God's name would you come to the US for your honeymoon. This is place is a cesspit these days.

And, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I've never had that happen in vanilla though I have seen it in some mods. Is it a bug in vanilla also?

Yeah man my frames per second get wrecked while working in a forge, the struggle is real.

Hopefully a lot of the performance issues that plagued us in A16 have been fixed in A17.

I'm just hoping experimental is released before I go on a 3-week honeymoon trip to the US in September.. :)

Why in God's name would you come to the US for your honeymoon. This is place is a cesspit these days.

+1

Any of the G7(-1) countries would be better than this! Of course, it is a good place to find zombies these days. http://www.cracked.com/article_19402_6-mind-blowing-ways-zombies-vampires-explain-america.html

You forget. Roland is involved so you'll need to include an imaginary number (i) and calculate the derivative of the function using an abacus to arrive at a non-quantum formula. If you use a tazer on Roland you'll get the code in about a minute.

Tazer would be easy. I am looking for his Mothers phone number. we can get her to get him to tell us!

Guest Rassilon
people placing spikes upside down and the spikes still doing damage. hope you fix it. ^^

Shush ! I love to use that exploits, as it avoids the Up and down Jumping of the Zombies.

And for the love of god, dont tell the Devs about the Hatch und Drawbridge Exploits !!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man my frames per second get wrecked while working in a forge, the struggle is real.

Hopefully a lot of the performance issues that plagued us in A16 have been fixed in A17.

I use a Forge Farm of 24 or 32 ( depends on the build ) and never get Drops more as 5 to 8 fps down... strange.

And, CONGRATULATIONS!!

every country is a cesspool if you focus on the negatives...

thats interesting, where ya goin in the US?

So we made a forge last weekend charcoal and forced air, we melted aluminum cans down. using an old fire extinguisher as the crucible.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24594[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24595[/ATTACH]

Do you experience frame drops such as Xeen`s ?

Neat work.

people placing spikes upside down and the spikes still doing damage. hope you fix it. ^^

How is spikes being upside down an exploit.......

How would spikes bring upside down not do any damage. Do the sharp bits not do anything if you place spikes upside down.......

Now the vulture can not change the direction of the movement when it starts to drop to attack the player. The player can take one step to the side and the vulture can not hit the player.

Will the vulture change direction at any time?

The vulture now updates his target position every .25 to .5 seconds.

If you haven't noticed frame rate drops when working with the forge then you haven't been paying attention.

If you haven't noticed frame-rate drops with a forge you're playing vanilla with plenty of RAM and CPU power left to spare.

The bug that causes that particular issue gets worse as you add more craftable items to a forge, it's a recalculation issue, not a graphics issue.

If you haven't noticed frame-rate drops with a forge you're playing vanilla with plenty of RAM and CPU power left to spare.

The bug that causes that particular issue gets worse as you add more craftable items to a forge, it's a recalculation issue, not a graphics issue.

Whatever is causing the issue I hope they fix it.

schooled ;)

How is spikes being upside down an exploit.......

How would spikes bring upside down not do any damage. Do the sharp bits not do anything if you place spikes upside down.......

First part I agree with. It's more of a bug fix not an exploit in my mind but the second? You are walking on the flat end when they are upside down. Why WOULD they cause damage?

Archived