Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Vultures will bump into buildings and randomly pick a new waypoint or circle point, so it works, but could be better. The new ground distance code will push them up or down each time they start a new wander state, so once over a building they would climb, then drop as they get over the streets.

Oh, and when they see you, they will dive at about 3x the old move speed and pay you a visit.

Awwww.... Like a group of puppy's that greet you. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

90 percent chance your feat will freeze in snow biomes

Wow, that is sooo cool. hehehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! :)

realy hoping this patch will fasten the work for the upcomings :)

( and not leaving the most to the modders )

Hah! Some will undoubtedly not be satisfied no matter what :).

But yeah, awesome that TFP leaves the unfinished work in the code for others to play around with!

It means more and better modding content of cause, but it also exposes TFP a bit, which not all companies wanna deal with.

Good thing TFP dont mind/eats it.

More game for me! :D

Okay, you wore me down. Contest starts right now. Whoever can guess the password to unlock the testing trunk beta in the beta list can win access to the testing builds.

Starts......NOW.

Pimpsnhoes

Zedordead

Pickleweasel

IenjoyedCoD:Ghostsdont@me

Gimmedataccess

Fiveyearsuntil1.0

You forgot 123456.

It would be irresponsible of me to give anyone the idea of linking selenium to a rainbow table generator and posting as many possible combinations as the character limit will allow, 30k if memory serves, until a password is found.

It would be irresponsible of me to give anyone the idea of linking selenium to a rainbow table generator and posting as many possible combinations as the character limit will allow, 30k if memory serves, until a password is found.

Irresponsible, he says...

Idea, he says...

Now this is really... And then... And...

Wait...

I'll be right back 😈

You forgot 123456.

Using the right stuff, cracking a 9 character password would take an average of 5 days and a 10 character password would take about 4 months.

So I take all 10 character alpha-numeric sequences as my choices. Anyone violating my new imaginary copyright to all 10 character password must send me their password for archival, just in case you forget. :D

Using the right stuff, cracking a 9 character password would take an average of 5 days and a 10 character password would take about 4 months.

So I take all 10 character alpha-numeric sequences as my choices. Anyone violating my new imaginary copyright to all 10 character password must send me their password for archival, just in case you forget. :D

You can speed things up by doing negative amounts of characters first.

Kool so i have a holiday booked for the 12th of july anyway from work, didnt have anything planned to would be great if you guys could release it before then and that would be great, thank you =)

12th is my bday too so yyeah, hint hint =D

Archived