Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Hello Mrs. Developers,

They're all men except one who is just a brain in a jar.

1) When is it possible to place to perk for the back pack to have more room and you you will release the:

2) Buggy 4WD with armour update and a machine gun on the roof of the buggy for two players, one who drives and another on the back ?

3) The Motocross for two players ?

4) The oxigen mask, oxigen tanks and diving suit ?

5) Fishing and 6) motor boat ?

1) Maybe never. Variable backpack size is not a confirmed future feature.

2) Armor maybe if mods extend to vehicles. Mounted guns on the back that a passenger can fire is not planned.

3) Not planned

4) Maybe but probably not until after full release

5) Not planned

6) Maybe A18 and maybe a motorless raft.

7)The caravan mobile head quarters?

8)The big truck ?

9)Buildings with gas leak and gas mask required ?

10)The backpack attached to the player?

11)When you will place the sink sub on the game ?

12)When you will place mutant fishes ?

7) wat?

8) Not planned

9) Possibly soon. POI's with environmental hazards are planned for A17.

10) It already is

11) Only once the Battleship mini-game is added

12) Not planned

13) Please take a look on the game Day R Survival for android and please repply urgent.

14) Don't forget to place a timer for the next update.

15) Best Reggards from Portugal and keep up the good work to all team and God Bless you all

16) When you will place the minigun similar to Auger in game ? (think about of that ?

13) Iphone here.

14) Top of the forum

15) Thanks

16) No plans to do that at present.

Disclaimer: Plans can of course always change and you never know but that faatal will show a mockup of a "Big Truck" or "Caravan Mobile HQ". But if it isn't planned at this point it isn't likely to happen...at least before the gold release.

Nice Trader! Love how you are doing the quest thing. But didn´t Madmole sound different?

I noticed that too! He sounded like a totally different person. Maybe he just got home from the gym or something and was feeling really....Primal...

When that red bar gets to 25% , it will use a healing item and shoot back up to 75%...just watch!

Don't summon it! XD

We all know it's better to die than use any medical treatment, right? :S

Well Vanessa actually it's better to treat a wound with...

DECIDED, we let it die! XD

i still want a shotgun messiah messenger bag!

Ahh yes something I think 7DTD is missing out on hugely is store items like 'The Shotgun Messiah Messenger Bag' I asked ages ago about having rights to make T-shirts and then sell them they were not really that interested as I would only do it as a fan not as a massive T-shirt printing company unless it took off with massive wants. I would of headed then to High quality messenger bags. I even would of been happy to share profits.

But something they have missed a mass of income on also what is better than someone buying an advert on a T-shirt for your game lol

That were Stimpy. I should know. It was my favourite way to gross out mom :p. God i'm getting on :fatigue:.

Which reminds me....when red bar run out we'll all be: happy happy joy joy.

I have just the thing for you: Build electricity traps around your base and then sing "Don't whiz on the electric fence". The next step should be obvious.

Nice Trader! Love how you are doing the quest thing. But didn´t Madmole sound different?

I noticed that too! He sounded like a totally different person. Maybe he just got home from the gym or something and was feeling really....Primal...

Roland means Prime. Prime is on the Fun Pimps staff. Prime https://7daystodie.com/forums/member.php?113075-Prime

I know that the name and photo below the video is Joel aka Madmole and that just makes it even more confusing.

Just watch the video again and you will understand.

Prime introduces himself in like the first two seconds of the video.

Roland means Prime. Prime is on the Fun Pimps staff. Prime https://7daystodie.com/forums/member.php?113075-Prime

I know that the name and photo below the video is Joel aka Madmole and that just makes it even more confusing.

Just watch the video again and you will understand.

Prime introduces himself in like the first two seconds of the video.

Whoosh!!! Look out for low flying jokes.

9) Possibly soon. POI's with environmental hazards are planned for A17.

first i heard of this Roland? did you just let something slip?

ok checking the list its there but i dont remember anyone talking about it..... damn getting old..

Archived