Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

The A17e is for us, the public, to now find the rest of the bugs and report them to the Dev Team. ;x

Otherwise, stay on Stable (16) ;p

We already have around 100 outstanding must fix tasks/bugs for A17 and a few hundred more of the maybe fix variety. The obvious bugs we know about, it just takes time to fix them all.

We already have around 100 outstanding must fix tasks/bugs for A17 and a few hundred more of the maybe fix variety. The obvious bugs we know about, it just takes time to fix them all.

While testing the game is there any areas or subjects in particular you'd prefer extensive testing be directed towards if possible? I mean from what I know, Alpha 17 Experimental is for us to test what exists and to find bugs that may have been missed.

So... Less typey typey and more worky worky...

(I kid, I kid, but who could resist? =))

Maybe you guy release some document of those bug so when we guys use Experimental version we don't bug you with same bugs? And mention new one only ?

Does that mean of these are not fixed then Monday's release will be delayed? Do I even need to ask lol

Does that mean of these are not fixed then Monday's release will be delayed? Do I even need to ask lol

Just speculation, but I get the impression faatal meant the 100(plus showstopping bugs found in the experimental client) need to be fixed before the full release of A17 out of the experimental phase.

Nope. I’ll be watching....and driving. Traveling to Arizona this weekend for some Augmented Reality 7 Days to Die. Will be drinking water from a mason jar for sure. Probably will punch some grass in my brother’s backyard. Definitely will catch some streams. I want to watch some of the Japanese shows even though I won’t understand. Those guys are pretty hilarious from what I can tell. I hope that’s their goal...

Some of the Japanese stream team were thrilled to hear that you might come see them:excitement:

They saw the dev's tweet with the doggie wearing a 7 Days to Die T shirt, and wanted to wear them during the stream.

They all had an artist friend of theirs draw their icon characters wearing the logo for them.

The streamers are, iihito jyanai (the one in the mask), Yukkuri Comsan(the puppy), and Merci Games(the zombie).

This is the first time for me to post images on the forum... I hope I did it right.:uncomfortableness:

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously I made a mistake with the size of the images:cower:

I didn't know how to make them smaller, so I left links to their tweet instead:ambivalence:

TFP usually list the known bugs in the forum post for each experimental build. The problem is very few people read them.

That actually is not really a problem, but behaviour of people. They are not programmer they are enjoying and doing, but if even one person read it and stop from posting that as bug will help TFP from reading that one less post .. so it is good. At least few will read and stop posting repeat error.

@faatal - will you guys keep a running list of known bugs so we can check our own bugs before reporting them? I'm sure we all want to help as much as we can and reporting known bugs would just clutter the reports. Maybe a new thread with a similar first post to this one itemizing what is already known? You could also crowd control for repeat offenders that don't check the list first by banning them from posting... just a thought.

Archived