Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I just spent a solid day fixing ragdolls on clients. They were very erratic. MP certainly makes stuff harder.

So.. deer don't end up looking like giraffes once they stop tumbling?

Giraffe removal confirmed for A17e!

I still kept seeing the necks bends really wonky in all the development video posts... but honestly, JUST ot having them stop and run in circles will be a godsend! We started a navezgame with friends a few weeks ago, and after a few weeks we realized we had a ton more fun on a15 instead of a16 because of the ai issues.

He is not the only one.

IMPORTANT: All people intent on not playing A17 next week please announce this until 12 pm today. We absolutely need to know this.

Please also post your credit card details so we don't count you twice. We don't have any room for error.

IMPORTANT: All people intent on not playing A17 next week please announce this until 12 pm today. We absolutely need to know this.

Please also post your credit card details so we don't count you twice. We don't have any room for error.

make sure they don't forget to include their mothers maiden name and their dogs name....that will really help with sorting. For extra, extra help they could add husband,wife,childrens names and birthdates.

Last warning. Derailing this particular thread to trash talk about other 7Days fans will earn you a ban until the whole thing is over as far as I’m concerned.

good

Clear rules, clearly upheld (without saying anything of the content of those rules), fair warning.

Go spout your envy in a different thread.

not good.

That is a direct attack on that user. Now I didn't see his comment (I did now) - as it was (removed ->) moved.

Is it envy, or something else? I'm not looking to start the discussion over for this Alpha (I've made my point before).

Point is this makes you look bad as a moderator; you deserve better.

A little custodiam custodiat here - I bear no ill will.

@Burakin

Good: You figured out I’m not perfect.

Bad: You posted about moderation publicly. That’s against the rules and actually is also bringing that topic up again in this thread. Send me a PM next time or if you feel compelled to respond to this.

@Burakin

Bad: You posted about moderation publicly. That’s against the rules and actually is also bringing that topic up again in this thread. Send me a PM next time or if you feel compelled to respond to this.

Good: You admit you are not perfect.

Bad: You admitted it publicly. You probably crushed the hearts of a lot of members. Next time PM it to the person you are telling it to.

:D:p

Good thing about that stream is it will not spoil anything because you cannot see anything past all the animated garbage she has on the screen.

Does anyone know what time Pokket Ninja will be streaming?

- - - Updated - - -

???.. not even sure what this means?

@Burakin

Well you are perfect in my humble opinion, Roland. There was this guy in high school, named Roland, that I had a huge.. oh.. wait, is this derailing the thread? Please don't ban me, Roland.. :tickled_pink:

This is uncalled for. Don't like her stream then don't watch. No reason to post talking crap about it on a forum.

I dunno.. I think it was a fair comment and criticism. I tried to watch several twitch streams from a few streamers, and between the "Thank you" shout out every other minute and all the cartoon sound effect garbage popping up on the screen like Candy Crush rewards, I couldn't deal with it for more than a few minutes.

Why people donate and pay for that is beyond me, but then I also don't watch reality tv, which it seems an ungodly number of people also like as well.

They say any promotion is good promotion, so look at it as Guppy doing his part to help a girl out.. ;)

This is for Roland....just for fun....

A teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he

attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a

compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the

man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the

man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math

instruction.

:)

Meh you took too long. I’ll be playing ark extinction. See ya in a few months

Yeah I'll be playing the worst game ever too...oh wait no I won't, I'll be playing 7DtD and also working on upgrading my mod for it, whatwhat! :dance:

- - - Updated - - -

My wife told me she requires better performance.

Invite me over, I'll help!

Archived