Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

@faatal - will you guys keep a running list of known bugs so we can check our own bugs before reporting them? I'm sure we all want to help as much as we can and reporting known bugs would just clutter the reports. Maybe a new thread with a similar first post to this one itemizing what is already known? You could also crowd control for repeat offenders that don't check the list first by banning them from posting... just a thought.

Check out the previous experimental bug reporting threads, they cover all that fairly well.

Wait what?

@Roland, Did you just stealth tease 7 days in vr? My son and i would go mental for that. Its a perfect match. WE WANT VR 7DAYS!!. ...please

No, he was talking about vacation in Arizona where 7Days is set. It was a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get that?

Roland made a joke about going to Arizona. He called it 7Days in VR or something close to that.

I'd like to watch a stream or three with my kid tonight. Can anyone recommend a streamer that doesn't use profanities, sexual innuendo, and drug jokes? Please let me know here or send me a PM if you know of a good one.

Thanks!

Hi Markus

If you want , you can watch Lhynns , it's a girl living in Belgium and speaking french if you understad this language !

here is the link for the live :

It will be started 2 h a.m

Sorry for my bad english , i'm french :)

I'd like to watch a stream or three with my kid tonight. Can anyone recommend a streamer that doesn't use profanities, sexual innuendo, and drug jokes? Please let me know here or send me a PM if you know of a good one.

Thanks!

Kage848 doesnt swear either. He is the person that got me interested in the game years ago. His youtubes were super informative and he does stream but i am not sure when.

Very entertaining and down to earth guy. I highly recommend his content.

So I've been thinking about something.

Will we see the same PoI's and assets in randomgen as we would in Navesgane?

Randomgen is the true 7DTD experience, Navesgane is just a tutorial area kinda, I think most would agree to that hehe :smile-new:

P.S Im new to the forums but got 300+hrs ingame D.S

Kage848 doesnt swear either. He is the person that got me interested in the game years ago. His youtubes were super informative and he does stream but i am not sure when.

Kage curses a little in his YT videos and a bit more in his Twitch streams, if you have a toddler they might pick up a word or 2 lol.

By no means over-the-top, but still has curses and innuendos.

We already have around 100 outstanding must fix tasks/bugs for A17 and a few hundred more of the maybe fix variety. The obvious bugs we know about, it just takes time to fix them all.

Huh. Depending on how buggy the gameplay is for the streamers, I may wait til stable to commit to a game

I've been watching Kage for years but he's definitely not family friendly on twitch. And neither are his viewers. I'll probably watch his stream after the kid goes to bed. Someone else suggested Capp0 and he looks like a good choice. There aren't any viewers leaving comments that flash on screen since his videos will all be uploaded to youtube and not from a stream.

I've been watching Kage for years but he's definitely not family friendly on twitch. And neither are his viewers. I'll probably watch his stream after the kid goes to bed. Someone else suggested Capp0 and he looks like a good choice. There aren't any viewers leaving comments that flash on screen since his videos will all be uploaded to youtube and not from a stream.

How can you be family friendly playing a zombie killing game?

Kage curses a little in his YT videos and a bit more in his Twitch streams, if you have a toddler they might pick up a word or 2 lol.

By no means over-the-top, but still has curses and innuendos.

Hmm....I have been watching him for 4 years and have yet to recall him swearing or using blue language of any sort. I actually liked that about him when I first started watching because he always was careful to show that he wasn't cheating or doing things in admin...it was over the top how careful he was to be honest.

I dont watch twitch much so I cant say what he does there.

Thanks!

Grand Spartan does a good job, at one point he even removed the strippers and replaced them with cops, just to keep it as clean as possible. He and his chat are completely clean. Quite enjoyable if that's what you want.

Thanks!

You know there are alcohol, strippers, strip clubs, decapitation and foul mouth traders in the game.

Just saying :D

Because we're a family of regular people and not prudes. While I don't mind a topless zombie or some bloodshed I don't need people that say EFF THIS And EFF THAT and I also don't want a streamer that's going to talk about the sweet bong rip they just took. Not that Kage does any of that, he is pretty well behaved honestly. And to be realistic, twitch commenters can be pretty vulgar. This kid of mine, he plays single player pretty well and we talk about anything in game that might be adult themed that he has questions about. It's called parenting and requires some give and take and also realizing kids are exposed to all of this stuff on a regular basis especially when you're not watching. So do some of this stuff together to help them figure it out.

Hmm....I have been watching him for 4 years and have yet to recall him swearing or using blue language of any sort. I actually liked that about him when I first started watching because he always was careful to show that he wasn't cheating or doing things in admin...it was over the top how careful he was to be honest.

I dont watch twitch much so I cant say what he does there.

He is definitely great at what he does and I watch all his videos, but he does curse.... just in passing in YT vids, Twitch is a different story lol

If you've never seen Capp0, you wouldn't understand. He will apologize to zombies sometimes and talks to the in almost a sweet manner lol. It is as if my grandma was playing (no offence if he sees this). Watch some of his videos if you don't believe lol. I'd say he is the most kid friendly... he's uploaded videos with him and his son too so he is obviously uploading things he doesn't mind if his son sees.

Archived