Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

From lurking - or from the forum being out?   ; - )

Sign in seems ok.

Much crisper on my system - inserted pics seem to be better as well.   Looks like there might be more functionality as well.  Looks good.  Thanks for the work.

Looks like my avatar needs reworking as it got chopped.

(I suspect you are aware that new posts are hidden and need to be approved...)

Just now, MechanicalLens said:

Oh, and if anyone ends up wondering where I am (doubt it, but anyhoo), I will be distancing myself from all 7D2D content as of today until I'm well and truly deep into A19 content in the future to prevent further spoilers; I attempted this in A17 and A18 but my curiosity got the better of me in the end. So until then, chow. :)

The Duke dies in the end!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Oh, and if anyone ends up wondering where I am (doubt it, but anyhoo), I will be distancing myself from all 7D2D content as of today until I'm well and truly deep into A19 content in the future to prevent further spoilers; I attempted this in A17 and A18 but my curiosity got the better of me in the end. So until then, chow. :)

See you tomorrow! :)

16 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Hello again ! So... Roland... if you could describe the current state of a19 without compromising anything, what would you say?

Awesome! Seems to be prettier and run faster for me than A18. Freaky once again now that zombies eyes are riveted on me.

Archived