Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

2 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Mine is dark by default, there is a link under themes at the bottom.

Ah, I see it now. Thanks! I thought dark mode was the light mode. Lol.

Now I'm curious to know what light mode looks like...

Mother of God, I just burned my retinas.

Can you guys make it so that more zombies populate the areas near the radiation zone? Maybe have them enter the map from there. I would love it if it becomes really dangerous to explore near those areas. Specially when a player reaches the roadblock at the end of each main road. I think they should invade the map as the days progress. 

15 minutes ago, inonoabc said:

Can you guys make it so that more zombies populate the areas near the radiation zone? Maybe have them enter the map from there. I would love it if it becomes really dangerous to explore near those areas. Specially when a player reaches the roadblock at the end of each main road. I think they should invade the map as the days progress. 

if you traverse further past the barricades (in navezgane map), you should have all the danger you can handle. :)

radiation is bad for your health

40 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Its not just deco with my mod.  Let me know what you think. :p

I have to be honest with you, man, between you advertising your modlets and madmole his candy, as weird as it might sound,  for now my money is on the candy.

23 minutes ago, Jugom said:

With all weapons getting 3 Tiers. What's coming for the bladed ones? Are we getting a Sword or something?

Bone knife, Hunting Knife, and Machete.

Maybe a legendary? Though they'd have to make new art for it.

43 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

I have to be honest with you, man, between you advertising your modlets and madmole his candy, as weird as it might sound,  for now my money is on the candy.

Not the most exciting news, I know.  Just trying to help the guy out. :)

Archived