Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.

hell yeah! i just grew a beard just from you saying a battle axe!

but are the Ratchet and impacted Driver going to be new tool?

and there's a New club or are you talking about the new look of the iron club?

so many questions! sorry to bug you about those

Steel axe, (used the same model as iron before, now it looks like an apocalyptic battle axe), the new club, all new models for every other tool, new pipe wrench, ratchet and impact driver for salvaging.

Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...

...maybe a balance nightmare but go well with the new "battle" axe. 😎👍

Sounds sexy, there needs to be a split zombie in half perk lol

Edit: side note, I know axes are a tool primarily but it would be so awesome if it had it's own perk to make it a combat weapon...

Im a Lumberjack! perk!

adds damage for axe and dose better Limb chop!

not really! i love using the Axe as a Weapon, and you can uses anything tool as a weapon in this game and REAL life!

I would love it if Perk rank 5 of the stun baton shocked all nearby enemies when you hit the closest zombie.

There is a book series coming for tech junkies...

It's a 2-bladed design so more of a ceremonial weapon rather than a practical/realistic medieval battle axe. =)

That will be the steel club, baseball bat gets demoted to T2.

press F for the baseball bat and Iron club!

(gif won't work so)

- - - Updated - - -

It's a 2-bladed design so more of a ceremonial weapon rather than a practical/realistic medieval battle axe. =)

WHO CARES! its a Battle axe!

if you just slapped a Saw blade on it i would still love it!

heck you could just get a Sledge hammer! add a Axe like blade and say "yeah! that's a battle axe" and i would love it!

AXE IS AXE! i like axes i have one in my yard!

The new steel axe does look apocalyptic and amazing but please don't show it. Keep it a surprise for the launch. We don't need another five pages complaining about art style or out of place bolts....

Hopefully. It is getting better so I'm not worried, it just sucks in the interim.

Shard in the eye sounds waaaay worse.

I nearly lost a eye a few years ago. Was using a grinder (i think it was the one with a disc and cuts wood or metal pending the disc blade your using) and i had cut some but went to cut more and accidentally twisted it. A bit went flying and it gazed my ear and i felt the breeze lol.

Wtf moment. When i was a kid i used my dads power drill the big heavy duty one that connects to power anyway i went to drill something and haha nearly snapped me hand off.. stallionsden and power tools when i was a kid didnt mix...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you use an axe for that??? I always club trees into submission

Wait you use tools to knock trees down. Crap i been using my fists 🤨🤨🤨🤨

The new steel axe does look apocalyptic and amazing but please don't show it. Keep it a surprise for the launch. We don't need another five pages complaining about art style or out of place bolts....

So you kind of spoiled that it has an out place art style and made out of bolts... Thanks man.

Someone else posted a topic about UMA, and I'd say this is the best place if any. Would it be possible for TFP to release a limited package for users to create new clothing/armors for the game? && Possibly a hint as to what way we we need to package the files so they are recognized by the game?

If you don't have an answer, atleast give me some sort of meme to get over it.

but are the Ratchet and impacted Driver going to be new tool?

and there's a New club or are you talking about the new look of the iron club?

so many questions! sorry to bug you about those

Yes progression from the pipe wrench. Impact driver should strip a whole car in 2 seconds with perks.

Archived