Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

This isn't the balance or bug or pimp dreams thread. Its simple, your AR blocks that % of damage. DR reduces the that from damage taken. SO if you have 80 AR and 10 DR and take 100 points damage you take 20 points damage -10% = 2, so 18 actual damage.

All a player needs to do is work on increasing it, not think nor do math, that takes the fun out of it.

That makes sense and I remember the explanation. If only we could see the resulting/increased bonus somewhere.

Madmole, its Valentines day so I wanted to publicly confess my love for you and the entire 7 days forum, even DaVega.

On a side note, you do agree Reyes won rounds 1,2 and 3, right?

He won round 1. After that its up for debate depending on how important take downs and ring control are, and how significant strikes rate compared to total strikes.

Back in the day you had to BEAT the champ to take that belt. A close fight always goes to the champ. Reyes ran from the fight at the end and fades, so the last thing in the judges eyes was Jones having control, Reyes running away and not going for the kill because he thought he was ahead. Classic mistake.

I'm really tired of Jon Jones now. 3 lame ass fights in a row, he's not what he used to be since they took away his roids. He used to be so nasty with elbows and a nasty clinch game, now he just throws a few kicks, a jab here and there at a very slow pace. He's not there to murder people like he used to be. I can't see him winning another fight.

Reyes isn't even that good, its just that Jones is not the same. Put Reyes against DC at 205 and watch DC rag doll him and smash his head in for 3 rounds and get the finish. I think Ozdemir beat Reyes, and Smith might be able to beat Reyes, Corey Anderson would cause problems for him. Thiago Santos would too. Jones does barely enough to win crappy decisions instead of going to war.

At this point I think DC should cut weight and get that final win against Jones and forget about HW.

Soon you will join the ranks of those who loved the game as it was before ... time is running ... the game is changing ... tick-tock ... tick-tock ... tick-tock =)

one of us one of us, he will become one of us!

- - - Updated - - -

So....you want your cake and eat it too? Wouldnt that make all other mods inferior to them?..🤔

I'm ok with the nerfing. literally EVERY OTHER GAME does the same.

The bonus comes when you get that sweet 2-3x bonus from stealth kills to the head. BOOM!

ahhh head-shots are the best shots!

- - - Updated - - -

People just want more content at the end of the day and need something to fill up their time while they wait.

Playing/Modding during EA is like a double edged sword. People get emotionally invested and have a hard time when things change. The A16 fallout is a great example of this.

It didn't help that A17 was the Vista of the series (Sorry MM) GREAT ideas... meh implementation.

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY ♥♥♥♥ that looks.. OMG GOOD!!!!

Though now I suppose I need to upgrade from my "old" GTX 1060 6GB video card for that level of OMFG huh?

Are there any plans to add a feature so you can tell whether or not you've read a book/schematic/recipe at a glance? It is so frustrating in multiplayer to accidentally read the same volume 3 times when your ally would have loved a copy. Can reading a book/schematic/recipe more than once be prevented or can we at least see "ALREADY READ" across the top? I just don't have to check my book tab when my brother is running through Crack a Book like there's a Black Friday sale!!!

Thank you for the wonderful work that you've done all these years, this game is truly unique and wonderful for it !

Like MM said the feature is already there. Every book or schematic you find shows a little book in the corner. Closed = Not read, Open = Already read

Quick at-a-glace info

He won round 1. After that its up for debate depending on how important take downs and ring control are, and how significant strikes rate compared to total strikes.

Back in the day you had to BEAT the champ to take that belt. A close fight always goes to the champ. Reyes ran from the fight at the end and fades, so the last thing in the judges eyes was Jones having control, Reyes running away and not going for the kill because he thought he was ahead. Classic mistake.

I'm really tired of Jon Jones now. 3 lame ass fights in a row, he's not what he used to be since they took away his roids. He used to be so nasty with elbows and a nasty clinch game, now he just throws a few kicks, a jab here and there at a very slow pace. He's not there to murder people like he used to be. I can't see him winning another fight.

Reyes isn't even that good, its just that Jones is not the same. Put Reyes against DC at 205 and watch DC rag doll him and smash his head in for 3 rounds and get the finish. I think Ozdemir beat Reyes, and Smith might be able to beat Reyes, Corey Anderson would cause problems for him. Thiago Santos would too. Jones does barely enough to win crappy decisions instead of going to war.

At this point I think DC should cut weight and get that final win against Jones and forget about HW.

I was thinking the same thing about Jones, lack of roids. I wonder if thats whats doing it.

He is the new Benson Henderson, unfortunately, crappy and controvercial decision wins. Ahh well.

I think Reyes is pretty good tho to. Been knocking out a bunch, not the best people but still, he is good.

This isn't the balance or bug or pimp dreams thread. Its simple, your AR blocks that % of damage. DR reduces the that from damage taken. SO if you have 80 AR and 10 DR and take 100 points damage you take 20 points damage -10% = 2, so 18 actual damage.

All a player needs to do is work on increasing it, not think nor do math, that takes the fun out of it.

You cannot be a minmaxer and want all the numbers, then complain about being a minmaxer and getting to see all the numbers. =P

I was thinking the same thing about Jones, lack of roids. I wonder if thats whats doing it.

He is the new Benson Henderson, unfortunately, crappy and controvercial decision wins. Ahh well.

I think Reyes is pretty good tho to. Been knocking out a bunch, not the best people but still, he is good.

Yeah he's way better than I thought. Its time for Rumble Johnson to come back and clean house.

Looks too good! I don't know why with all the new art and lighting the UI; although functional, seems really outdated in terms of looks. It almost looks cartoony. Really I'm not trying to bust your balls but the art is starting to way outpace the UI look.

Just the look of it though, not the functionality.

And of course this is just my opinion on it.

- - - Updated - - -

(Joel, ignore this post please!)

Don't you think this dude's shirt is too thick? I think that here the thickness of the fabric is 5 or 7 millimeters !!! Is this a special military armored t-shirt?

KcdADhA.jpg

Those are tiny shadows I think.

(Joel, ignore this post please!:smile-new:)

Don't you think this dude's shirt is too thick? I think that here the thickness of the fabric is 5 or 7 millimeters !!! Is this a special military armored t-shirt?

KcdADhA.jpg

Maybe his skin melted into the Shirt!

i mean LOOK at him! he looks like he seen better days! hes was probably be rotting in the sun while fly's are eating him! so cut him slack!

Joel, I recall how you once confirmed that in the future, zombies will be able to follow the player with their own eyes and turn their heads in his direction when they see him. Is it still planned or not already?

Or maybe I misunderstood something?

Oh where is a gif of a clowns head turning full circle lol

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived