What are you LEAST looking forward to.

Guppycur

Moderating the experimental bug report threads.

You have both my sympathies, and my gratitude. Your patience seems to exist in immense volume (which is probably a very good attribute for a teacher, as well as a moderator).

Instead of them being a surprise occurrence that you run into occasionally, I fear the majority of all POIs will be dungeons. This will make looting very tedious and make the dungeons themselves uninteresting much faster.

Yeah, this, and the suspicion that base defence/rebuild will become the major objective of almost every 7 days activities.

I suppose the alternative, if the 7th day Z's can level a building with ease, is to simply accept that every 7 days my character will die, in which case the best strategy might be to lay a bedroll away from my base and just die, and die, and die until daybreak.

I'm hoping this won't be the case, but I'm expecting the 'balance' won't be properly achieved until quite a few patches into A17.

MM's pic of a building leveled by a horde was acknowledging better AI, but it should also have been taken as a warning, that the balance was now all effed up.

Possible disappearance of valuable bugs and exploits. There's really no point in eliminating single player dupes when it's so easy to turn on creative mode in-game. People love those kinds of tricks and you're decreasing the enjoyability of your game by "fixing" them.

If I had to choose, probably the new vehicles. Minibikes are game breaking but also necessary at the same time because of the map size. Really dreading Gyrocopters coming to the game. You might think "just play without using them" but it's not really fun if you have to purposely handicap yourself and ignore new features of the game that should be fun to use just for a challenge. Being able to fly would be fun and convenient so obviously I'd want to get the chance to use one. Also, when you're playing with friends who wants to try tell everyone they're not allowed to use the cool new stuff?

Im a selfish "" I least look forward to the actual release of the game. Because The forum will go dark, and none of the requests that seem

too far fetched for some will be posed. I get some of my ideas and creative thought by gleening a piece of positive info from a torrential flow of chaotic/order requests.

Level cap is not a problem if you can edit the max level in xml still.

My least favorite thing is going to be the removal of quality. Not sure how combining is supposed to work now with just color bands instead of numbers. I like maxing out the items.

Nevermind boss zombie health bars! the very idea of "boss" zombies is straight up arcade hell!

At least give us options to turn em off. If you have to invent ways to destroy bases dont go the arcade route. My opinion only of course but i hates em! ya hears me i hates em!

Nevermind boss zombie health bars! the very idea of "boss" zombies is straight up arcade hell!

At least give us options to turn em off. If you have to invent ways to destroy bases dont go the arcade route. My opinion only of course but i hates em! ya hears me i hates em!

100.gif

Don't be afraid.. :playful: <just playin>

It never was a thing to begin with, I think.

Someone saw the bar in one of MM's videos, and went mental... Some people are just lonely...

And people wonder why TFP doesn't make videos all the time? Sheesh...

Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure what loneliness has to do with it though?

Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure what loneliness has to do with it though?

Sorry... I went a bit passive aggressive there... Wasn't directed at you.

It was not explained, whether or not the bar was going in the game, when it was first seen in the video.

Some people just assumed so, and the thing started rolling.

Some say, that it is TFPs own fault. Since they could just have come out and said, that it was not going in.

But maybe they were not too sure themselves?

Maybe it is just easier to NOT make videos, and then not having to answer a 1000 questions afterwards.

Imagine you just wanna show off something cool you did, to your fans/customers. But then you are only met with negative questions, that you dont really feel like answering or have the time to answer even...

THAT is why I was being like that... But you ARE right. Not cool. Forgiveness? :)

Sorry... I went a bit passive aggressive there... Wasn't directed at you.

It was not explained, whether or not the bar was going in the game, when it was first seen in the video.

Some people just assumed so, and the thing started rolling.

Some say, that it is TFPs own fault. Since they could just have come out and said, that it was not going in.

But maybe they were not too sure themselves?

Maybe it is just easier to NOT make videos, and then not having to answer a 1000 questions afterwards.

Imagine you just wanna show off something cool you did, to your fans/customers. But then you are only met with negative questions, that you dont really feel like answering or have the time to answer even...

THAT is why I was being like that... But you ARE right. Not cool. Forgiveness? :)

Hehe I think we're as bad as each other....let's put it down to Monday blues :) Have a rep! :)

Denser POI placement in RGWs. I've only heard it mentioned a few times and not in any great detail; but I hope more POIs isn't overdone. I love the wide open worlds where I might only see a distant POI on a far off hill, or none at all when I spawn in. I dont want nearly every world to feel like just one huge sprawling subdivision.

Of course I won't be able to make an honest determination of like or dislike about any of the upcoming changes until I've got about 40 - 60 hours of A17 under my belt.

I am not a fan how the health/stam bars work, I have ocd, so seeing any part of those bars go black (or whatever color thru turn) is going to bug the crap out of me, as my health/stam bar is not at its max. Its more a problem with me than the game, but I hated the radiation system in fallout 4 for the same reason. More radiated you are the more your hp bar fills in with red and it lowers your max hp.

Archived