• Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I laughed, then laughed and a little terrified, then laughed

again.

But then sadness... So much sadness...

How dare you!!! :)

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

With all this talk of A17 releasing soonish I think we are all overlooking one very important question. What is the feature list for A18 and tentative release date?

You wouldnt be asking that if i watched my hilter video until the end....lol

With all this talk of A17 releasing soonish I think we are all overlooking one very important question. What is the feature list for A18 and tentative release date?

Feature list for A18 is already leaked:

* Pink border around all blocks for easier identification

* A18 will be 90% beta, up from 40%

* Gyro-mixer to replace planned gyrocopter

* All new club-sponge zombies to complement bullet-sponge zombies

* The bar-bar that shows the average of all your bars

* bedrock removed so you can dig through the earth core to north-korea to celebrate the historical declaration of intent to do something maybe someday.

* new blockchain currency daycoin, digging as proof of work, and as always in 7D2D every block can be changed!

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldnt be asking that if i watched my hilter video until the end....lol

Lol. I havent actually watched any of the Hitler videos yet. :)

- - - Updated - - -

* bedrock removed so you can dig through the earth core to north-korea to celebrate the historical declaration of intent to do something maybe someday.

Let it be noted that this comment was when i fell in love with you.

Just noting the time and date for you for the inevitable stalker trial.

A18 patch notes:

*added a variety of new weapons

*players now start the game with a pickaxe

*removed the ability to dig

*all players now build by using blueprints to create pre-fabricated sections

*all players are now equipped with a parachute

*revamped graphics with a whole new vibrant and colorful texture set

*players start the match by parachuting out of a flying bus and then slowly converging into the center of a constricting electric storm until the last player is left standing

A sticky for...Hitler...?

So, was I right, I see Hitler Vid is in Green now, so the next clue???

MM Gameplay??? How to turn this to Green???

Lets bang our Z Heads together on this one??? MM's Serve??? Ping Pong ball in his court???

Post old Vids???

Just start posting ♥♥♥♥!!!

I take damage standing next to them, upside down or not, any time im repairing my spikes, i stand next to them to reach across, and i get hurt all the time

Only when you are also standing above them. If they are on the same block as you are you can walk right into the side of them unhurt. The sides do not do damage.

Just noting the time and date for you for the inevitable stalker trial.

Thanks. Could you also forward the compensation money I'll inevitably get out of suing you? I mean, I love you too, but there's this trade embargo against me and I need lots of spike traps by tomorrow.

Spider Meme?

Just wait for it. If I repost the last one again people will get confused thinking its the current one. Stay watchful if you don't want to miss it or go back and read the last several pages and you'll see where I posted the previous A16 Spider Meme.

Zombies digging downward was added today. It works pretty well, but will probably need a bit more tweaking. I started testing that on underground bases, but found issues with blood moon spawning that got me sidetracked.

WhaaaAAAAAAaa?

Zombies digging down? How did that not turn into a dramatic discussion war?

So... So... We're doing the swiss cheese then? Oh my stars... All those poor poor broken legs and long dig outs to find gear.

Hey? Do you know if there will be an increase on the timer for when a player drops their inventory? Just saying... it could... be a while... before someone can get back to their stuff with digging zombies and such.

A18 Release Notes

* After much feedback, zombies stuck walking in circles reinstated.

* Spring Boots added. Reduces fall damage by 90%. Legs still broken.

* All weapon mods now can be thrown at creatures. Inventory quality of life improvement.

* Weapon mod damage increased by 60% when thrown! Original damage was zero...

* Mini-Bike no longer falls through the earth when making a bear rag doll on impact.

* Zip lines are back!

* Zip lines have been removed...

* The Kraken has been added to Navezgane!

* The Kraken still walks in circles, but size increased to cover the whole map every 4 steps.

* Zip lines are back! Again!

* Trader Joe quit his job and can be found on various corners of Diresville.

* Zip lines are out...

* Tesla Roadster vehicle added. Causes your power grid to be overloaded when recharging and battery falls below 75%.

* Putrid Girl zombie now has 75% more self esteem.

* Doors are now counted as 25% the health of the nearest air block... And they STILL won't go straight for the doors! ha!

That's... that's all i got right now...

Just wait for it. If I repost the last one again people will get confused thinking its the current one. Stay watchful if you don't want to miss it or go back and read the last several pages and you'll see where I posted the previous A16 Spider Meme.

Can't do the spider meme before MM gameplay though...:p

WhaaaAAAAAAaa?

Zombies digging down? How did that not turn into a dramatic discussion war?

So... So... We're doing the swiss cheese then? Oh my stars... All those poor poor broken legs and long dig outs to find gear.

Hey? Do you know if there will be an increase on the timer for when a player drops their inventory? Just saying... it could... be a while... before someone can get back to their stuff with digging zombies and such.

My plan all along was to nurture periodic discussions about underground threats and digging zombies so that when the time finally came everyone would be too talked out about it.

Also we aren't returning to anything. What faatal is creating with the pathing system is new and beyond anything we had before. You can't judge the future by the past in this case.

Archived