Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Given that one was released before my Alpha 13 version, I must have seen it. There are many similarities. I love the War Z reference lol...

Did you ever go by the name "Shaka Techie" because someone with your current profile picture actually commented on that video :-)

So i am fairly new to the forums and wondering what A17 Feature Freeze actually is. Sorry if it has already been answered i tried looking but so many posts lol. Thanks in advance :D

No more features are being added for A17. All that remains now is to get the features that are already included bug-fixed and ready for release.

Love ya fataal... But screw you and your Vulture/Falcons! lol. Falcures? Vultons? Whatever... Screw... You... lol. That's gonna scare the piss out of me more than once. I can already see it coming. That... which I won't... see coming...

Hey, just stay at full health and they will probably leave you alone. ;)

No more features are being added for A17. All that remains now is to get the features that are already included bug-fixed and ready for release.

Really it should be called Major Feature Freeze, since smaller planned features are still getting added that we deem required for A17.

Like:

Zombies digging downward was added today. It works pretty well, but will probably need a bit more tweaking. I started testing that on underground bases, but found issues with blood moon spawning that got me sidetracked.

Really it should be called Major Feature Freeze, since smaller planned features are still getting added that we deem required for A17.

Like:

Zombies digging downward was added today. It works pretty well, but will probably need a bit more tweaking. I started testing that on underground bases, but found issues with blood moon spawning that got me sidetracked.

Fair point but it's probably best to keep things simple for those of us who aren't code-monkeys.

Are the vultures still very vulnerable to shots from the blunderbuss under the new weapon system? I like that mechanic, it adds a certain amount of realism, I'd be sad to lose it.

Archived