Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Let the nose hair and the ear hair grow out. No one will know the difference.

Eye brow hair can be made into awesome looking side burns!

You're welcome.

In seven years my hair has grown alot. My eye brows and nose hair, not so much. I think tfp will be ready before we can zipline on rolands nostril hair. Lol

I couldn't do the thunder... I've had issues with thuderstorms and fireworks since I left Iraq. Too much mortar fire.

I play with the sound pretty low because of this.

Can't blame you for that. I do believe one of the sound controls only does nature sounds like weather, rain, birds chirping, etc. I turned it down not only because of my dog with the thunder, but also because I sometimes couldn't hear friends on voice chat or the sounds of approaching zombies over the pouring rain.

Since not only you, but several took me for serious:

My "/Troll-Mode off" was meant to signalize that im indeed joking. Im well aware that July is NOT set in stone, that September or August are too valid possibilities.

I just wanted to make a Joke, make some people smile :(

Like I said I was pretty sure you were joking, but I do have that ready for when the real complaints like your joke come along. :)

Like I said I was pretty sure you were joking, but I do have that ready for when the real complaints like your joke come along. :)

The latest video you mean?

As far as I could tell, it's all Roland's fault... Because he leaked something called Everdeen?

@Laz Man

hey, i´ve translated your video to german - lets go viral :strawberry:

i´ve already add a link to the original video but i dont find your YT channel anymore. can you pls send me a link, i´ll relink it,too.

@Rest

have a nice day :D

Wow! Thank you for doing that. That must be so confusing to Germans. To actually understand what is being said but to see the subtitles not match up. I thought it was already confusing with english captions, you just took it to another level. Non-matching German captions lol...

Edit: Leonardo DiCaprio (Inception) would be proud...Mind BLOWN!

Really? We must be two different animals, let me guess, chest hair galore? No wait, I take that inquiry back, this could lead to me learning way to much about guppy.

My chest hairs are like those crappy dead bushes in 7days.... scraggly and scarce.

In seven years my hair has grown alot. My eye brows and nose hair, not so much. I think tfp will be ready before we can zipline on rolands nostril hair. Lol

If you shaved your eyebrows as often as you cut your hair I'd bet they'd grow faster, too.

14762538.jpg

Do they look weird digging

They squat and swing their arms. Looks ok.

It needs more work, but I've switched back to pathing for now, since it has issues with lots of partial blocks in tight spaces, so it is getting some major rewriting.

@Laz Man

I already advice my german pals in the description to turn sound off ;D

btw rolands head fits perfect into my thumbnail XD

minithumbl9s8j.png

That looks like a poster for a modern remake of "Hogan's heroes" :-)

It's quite disturbing how good MadMole looks in a nazi uniform, I'm feeling all confused... I think I need a cold shower.

fataal? how FAR does that route planning reach? I was just thinking... if someone is building on bedrock.... under a snow peak... Aaand you only scan a path say 30 blocks from a zombies current position...

I only ask this because of Random Gen. Random Gen can have an average terrain height much higher than Navesgane. So you could have some semi-common situations where the player base is deeper/further than the path scannings distance allows.

The size of a path grid is horizontal. It covers the full height.

I was also wondering, for a zombie horde, is there a hive mind pathing approach taken up to a certain distance is reached from a player? i.e. zombies will move along a general route until they're say within 30 blocks from a target?

I have not really looked at the random horde code yet. It basically just spawns on one side of player(s) and they have a destination on the other side, so they wander past you.

I think zombies dig down only during the magical horde nights only. So this is an easy peasy thing.

They can always dig, if you get below them. That includes any block type, not just ground. Keep in mind it still has bugs, so it could change.

Wait we can sue TFP?

I am starting a class action suit for different color underwear! :)

Technically, you can sue anyone for anything, if you find an idiot lawyer to take your money.

Your name makes me feel lonely, so:

"I'll sue ya! I'll take all of your money I'll sue ya! If you even look at me funny"

They can always dig, if you get below them. That includes any block type, not just ground. Keep in mind it still has bugs, so it could change.

oh please oh please oh please work this feature out so it stays. underground bases are far too safe

Archived