Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Fair point but it's probably best to keep things simple for those of us who aren't code-monkeys.

Are the vultures still very vulnerable to shots from the blunderbuss under the new weapon system? I like that mechanic, it adds a certain amount of realism, I'd be sad to lose it.

Should be. They are not that hard to kill with any descent weapon.

Really it should be called Major Feature Freeze, since smaller planned features are still getting added that we deem required for A17.

Like:

Zombies digging downward was added today. It works pretty well, but will probably need a bit more tweaking. I started testing that on underground bases, but found issues with blood moon spawning that got me sidetracked.

Do they look weird digging, like how spider zombies crawl on their faces up walls? Is that all fixed? =)

- - - Updated - - -

Came off sounding passive aggressive... Was not intended. Fyi.

I guess we are waiting on MM demonstrating A17.

Some ideas for his vid:

-How to fight a horde of zombie vultures when your health is low with various starter level weapons.

-24 hour period on day 7

-Any new feature we haven't seen

-No more jeeps.

Some ideas for his vid:

-How to fight a horde of zombie vultures when your health is low with various starter level weapons.

-24 hour period on day 7

-No more jeeps.

Hmm, I don't think we need any more vehicle or POI videos. Maybe a water video so we can see what the new reflections look like...:p

Really it should be called Major Feature Freeze, since smaller planned features are still getting added that we deem required for A17.

Like:

Zombies digging downward was added today. It works pretty well, but will probably need a bit more tweaking. I started testing that on underground bases, but found issues with blood moon spawning that got me sidetracked.

Well if you have zombie bears dig, that should help you stay focused. :)

Some ideas for his vid:

-24 hour period on day 7

-No more jeeps.

-How to die with ease.

EDIT: -How MM can die easily...

Wow, most everyone is being negative about the release of A17 being delayed (July and August) are right around the corner. Pace your selves, it is coming. I have full belief and confidence "The Fun Pimps" will deliver an amazing fully updated "7 Days to Die" platform that will make you extremely happy. I have to end my comment. I have to poop. "I will hide it in an birds nest".

-How to die with ease.

EDIT: -How MM can die easily...

For me, how I know I will die soon? When I say to myself:

"Myself, time to dig a big, BIG pit to bedrock! Haybales?? Haybales are for punks and cowards!"

Death comes quickly with the required game restart. :)

First we will go a couple of days to New York, then fly to Salt Lake City, and make a roadtrip for a few days towards Yellowstone (as a geologist, that's mantadory :p ). Then we fly back to NY, and make a roadtrip past Boston, upstate NY, down the Appalachians and back by way of Washington. Quite a trip ^^

Roland, you're invited as well. Pants are mantadory, I'm afraid.

manta dory

finding-dory-stingray-migration-mr-ray.jpg?resize=300%2C199

Staying hydrated may be a challenge out there. Safe travels!

Ok so I watched the vid Laz Man put out and enjoyed it. It made me think of the one I tried to do earlier when there was a lot of heated discussions between PVE'ers and PVP'ers. I think guppy mentioned something to make me put him in the place as hitler. Not sure now what it was. May have just him telling us how awesome he is :D

Anyway here it is.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/991172/Cant-we-all-just-get-along

No it wouldn't. The ceiling is the surface it would be attached to in that case. Just no balancing on their point.

A'ight. When Drithyl said "prevent that block from being placed 'upside-down,'" I really thought he meant as in, modify blocks.xml to limit its rotations, especially when saying it would be simple. But all is understood now.

Archived