Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Sugestion For A17 or Future Alphas

1.- Can We have more electric things like doors and briges with motion sensor that open automatic when we are close

2.- We need briges on RNG to cross the wather, roads dont looks good at it, And we are missing a airfield POI We should have more diferent car models to get diferent loot, like a military car to military stuff or a pizza car to get food, its simple and makes the game more fun, And a diversit of vegetation to make the Forests better

3.- Would be very cool a Train Line and a Train Trader That can move in the map and stop in some points to sell/buy stuff.

4.- We need more craftable cloths and food, And more machines to make a especific item to dificult and be more realistic like a Gas station that really work when you come with the car/mini bike

5.- We Need more mineral resources to spent more time mining to make a diferent item and open window to more crafts

Its just a suggestion, probably some or all are already in the plan but i would like to show my opinions.

Thanks for TFP team to make this great game for us!!

1.- Can We have more electric things like doors and briges with motion sensor that open automatic when we are close

2.- We need briges on RNG to cross the wather, roads dont looks good at it, And we are missing a airfield POI We should have more diferent car models to get diferent loot, like a military car to military stuff or a pizza car to get food, its simple and makes the game more fun, And a diversit of vegetation to make the Forests better

3.- Would be very cool a Train Line and a Train Trader That can move in the map and stop in some points to sell/buy stuff.

4.- We need more craftable cloths and food, And more machines to make a especific item to dificult and be more realistic like a Gas station that really work when you come with the car/mini bike

5.- We Need more mineral resources to spent more time mining to make a diferent item and open window to more crafts

Its just a suggestion, probably some or all are already in the plan but i would like to show my opinions.

Thanks for TFP team to make this great game for us!!

This train is GREAT idea! only problem is that 7 days is voxel based. Would love more electric stuff tho'. And airfield. Ou YEAH!

ummmm

jax - im exclusively sp.

i buy the copies for the kids as i am their father and provider.

wife is ex and not a gamer.at all.ever.

so. if a really cool feature as hinted is dropped because it doesnt suit mp then i ask why.

and why shouldnt sp be different to mp. horses for courses and all that.

why would anyone play a mp game where some anonomous spotty thirteen year old can screw up many hours of your effiort? and you cant send them to bed or take their phone off them or make them do the dishes...

besides my kids are mostly into this battle royale thing at the moment. that and some stupid jumping version of a fps. dont know which dont care either

Nuke - I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm SP too (name says it all), but play local co-op with my son and his friends. I don't advocate for separate content as I think all should be able to enjoy the coolness of whatever features the devs add. The PUBG, Fortnite, H1Z1 does nothing for me, but clearly there are tons of fans out there. Personally, I would take the zeds wearing new t-shirts over a battle royale mode, but that's just me.

@FAATAL correct me if i'm wrong but i remember Joel aka MadMole said that in A17 all vehicle speeds will be reduced. I'm assuming its a work around in order to stop vehicles from falling threw the map.

It will come down to how fast can we get away with and scale everything from there. As a test I have the blimp max velocity at x2 the jeep and I can hammer the chunk loader rushing into unexplored areas and the game lags hard trying to catch up. Vehicles don't fall through the world in that case, but they stop moving when entering a chunk that is not loaded.

If you happen to do the entity mesh colliders, can you tell me a trick to get them to NOT push themselves into you when attacking? Right now I'm pushing the mesh collider out forward a bit during that part of the animation, but it seems clunky.

Hey Gup, I switched over to using cylinder and box colliders on entities. It's easier, faster, and it works well. It might help with this issue as the collider follows the animation better.

Fun fact: There is no SP game any more.

Instead you start a game and limit the number of players to 1 or 2. Or whatever.

ha ha ha how to wipe out my last few posts!

so did joel show roland 'everdeen' on this 'no SP game anymore' version?

just a bit confused as roland said "might not make it in if they can't get it to work on a network and that it was only working in SP at the moment"

Today while I was playing it crossed my mind this

Untitled-1.jpg.874269eb321324b3e2d6dc0da55579f3.jpg

- There could be a danger zone (Red Zone) where the zombies appear in heaps (50 to 60 zombies) and walk the streets, out of a base (Point of appearance of dungeon) where the zombies run at all times

-We have to destroy the base so that they stop appearing

-Recompenzas for destroying the bases (Point of appearance of dungeon)

I only ask? Is this possible?

Archived