Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Oh yeah.

That and the hard-to-see nail chains across likely approaches that result in you ending up in a flaming wreck.

Good times.

That actually happened to me...and when I woke up afterward I was practically naked and dumped somewhere in the wilderness with only a can of chili and a bottle of water, a torch, and (inexplicably) a landclaim block. But I just wiped my brow and got started on making a sleeping bag.

Firing weapons from vehicles is iffy for A17.

Turning to where you look is basically done except for control settings stuff. We already went through testing, feedback and improving it. It should be in A17.

And it has mouse look mode.

Ah man, firing with the mouse out of the bike/jeeps sounds more exciting then steering with a mouse.

But I just wiped my brow and got started on making a sleeping bag.

Which, of course, was predicated by punching all the grass in your general vicinity.

- - - Updated - - -

Is A17 confirmed to actually happen? They might skip it and go to A18 just to keep things interesting.

But if they're going to skip numbers they need to go to A42 and then to A666.

May I say .. I'm seeing a lot of Rumors about .. SP/MP floating around ........ That SP is out or something like that ...... Don't mess with SP player please and Thank you a great game.

Yes, something like that. Just very different and not at all. Consult your bull♥♥♥♥ senses: If it sounds like bull♥♥♥♥, it almost always is.

What really happened is that they made a change so that SP and MP with only 1 player are the same mode internally. For YOU practically nothing changes.

Ok so maybe this was mentioned.Maybe not... Please have regular cars in the world fixable and drive able.I am excited about that almost as much as the changes to vehicles and additions. The cars have been there forever and just broke down. It would be so awesome to use the cars as well as the badass "Jeep" wannabe .Look forward to the vehicle changes all around. Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Turning to where you look is basically done except for control settings stuff. We already went through testing, feedback and improving it. It should be in A17.

Excellent!

EDIT-Well never mind about the cars. Just looked on the last page lol. I feel this should be a must soon! It would add so much more. Make jeeps scrapped out like cars. Bicycles and minibikes etc. Do it to them all.

That actually happened to me...and when I woke up afterward I was practically naked and dumped somewhere in the wilderness with only a can of chili and a bottle of water, a torch, and (inexplicably) a landclaim block. But I just wiped my brow and got started on making a sleeping bag.

Cuz you got tired. Tired of being striped naky and deliverance done to you. Really, you should lose the torch...

I could have SWORN that this somewhat made it in in A16.1. I specifically remember we would run through a biome and a minute or so later the zombies we had passed were at our doors. Then it was just gone.

Im talking snow zombies following us to a desert.

I think it had something to do with "enemy memory" times. After they took it out I accidentally left it on my server.

I can't wait to get picked up by car since i always bring myself in sticky situations and my friends have to walk hours to get to me ^>~<^

Yeah, it will be interesting to have such a powerful vehicle. I wonder if there will be anything dangerous once you have one. You wouldn't want things to be too easy? :)

Yeah, it will be interesting to have such a powerful vehicle. I wonder if there will be anything dangerous once you have one. You wouldn't want things to be too easy? :)

Dangerous? The jeep does get possessed by a ghost occasionally and tries to drive you off a cliff, but that only happens every 5 minutes.

Why do we have a claim block in SP?

- - - Updated - - -

Dangerous? The jeep does get possessed by a ghost occasionally and tries to drive you off a cliff, but that only happens every 5 minutes.

Ohhh... Is that all! Riiiiiiiight!

I'll just set my watch for 4:59 and jump off. lol ;)

W, S forwards and backwards.

Mouse move turns left or right.

RMB lets bike goe straight, but head turns.

RMB + LMB turns head and fires weapon.

There all solved, easy peasy, make it so, engage, (more startrek phrases here).

:D

Archived